Chapter 6:

When Sarabi got home she flopped on her bed. She was tired she never knew fury would take this much out of her.

"Ohh!" She felt the kids flopping on her. They looked at her with their blue and green eyes. She kissed all of their foreheads."I'm sorry you had to see me like that."

"That's what a mother is suppose to do, become a lion and pounce." Luke snuggled his mother. "It was like animal planet."

"So your saying I'm animal when it comes to my kids." Sarabi raised her head she looked at all her kids smiling faces

"Yes, but your my animal. That's why I love you." Luke squeezed on his mother even harder.

"Party in my room huh?" Sarabi said while Paul, Joey, Noah, Sam, and Jay walked in her room.

"I love you."Joey said kissing on her forehead.

"I hope you washed your mouth out,"Sarabi remembered Joey throwing up."Cause I don't want vomit on my forehead."

"Yes I washed it out."

"I think about to die."

"Why?"

"Y'all are suffocating me to death." Everyone got up off Sarabi. "Now let's eat." Everyone cheered and ran down stairs. Noah had cooked some pizzas and everyone dug in. After they got through Paul, Sam, and Jay left. The kids went to bed. Sarabi took a shower put on her pajamas and laid in bed Joey was waiting for her sitting at the end of the bed

"I though I lost you today," Held his arms out to her. She sat down and put her legs up. He pulled her in to his lap."I was going to be broken without you."

"I love you." She smiled at him.

"I love you too my grenade."He snuggled her.

"I don't like when I blow up" she frowned at the idea of her blowing up.

"Actually I want to make you blow up," Joey started to kiss her neck."All night long."

"Your a mess!" Sarabi said laughing. Her and Joey spent time with each other all night long.