Chapter 2

Melissa Jackson pulled up to the prison gates waiting for her ride or die best friend. She heard the buzzer of the gates open and smiled to see Heather Fade in her clothes that still fit from high school. Heather walked to her car happy to see Melissa after years of being in prison with no internet, phone, lip gloss, and no boys.

The first day Heather stepped in prison walls she showed no fear. Her cell mate wasn't even dangerous was just an old woman on death row. Heather was nice to the woman but was jerked around by other women. They didn't prison rape her because she had no ass which brought down her self-esteem. She would get beat up in the prison yard. They pushed her to the back of the shower line. She just didn't have her way in prison.

"I have something on my mind." they said at the same time.

"How about we say it at the same time." Melissa said. Heather nodded and counted to three.

"I want revenge." a devious smile graced their faces.

"I already have guns, a bomb in her workplace I was just waiting for you to get out." Melissa said.

"Your are just perfect!" Heather said and put a piece of hair behind her ear.

"I want her gone so I can get to him."

"Which one Paul or Joey?"

"Joey, she has twins with both of them." Melissa said starting the car.

"Why don't we get them out the picture also."

"I like your thinking why don't we kill her in front of them. Then we force Joey and Paul to marry us." Melissa said another smile graced her face.

"Let's have fun." Heather said and they drove off to Melissa's penthouse. They had plans to make.

A/N: They're here just to let y'all know Sarabi is the bomb and Melissa and Heather are guns so who you going for? ❤️thank you for reading much love❤️

Bombs 💣💣 VS Guns 🔫🔫

KDF_28😘❤️👊💣🔫