Chapter 4: The bloody war

Sarabi was going 100mph she was burning rubber. Sarabi was about tired of Melissa and Heather just because she 'stole' their men. She tried to push them away she really did but ended up with both of them. She kept Paul in her life because of the kids and She is married to Joey.

She picked up Sam and Jay on the way to the abandon wear house. Sam treated Sarabi kids as if was her own she was the god mother of course she is going to protect them. They were like a wolf pack Sarabi went from a lone wolf and created her own pack. They blew up her company almost killed people, they destroyed it and now she has to rebuild it. They took her kids now they were about to get what they wanted death. That's what they surly want because the only way they want to be killed is to mess with Sarabi"s kids her pride and joy.

"I want you to break bones, I want blood on the floor I want to be able to swim in it," Sarabi said to Sam in a cold deadly voice." I want them bitches gone of the face of this earth make sure they never walk again. I want them begging for mercy."

"You got it boss," Sam responded. She imagined if Taylor and Tina she got angry at the idea."Consider them gone."

"I will handle Melissa and Heather you handle her men because I know she have some." Sarabi parked at the warehouse. Joey, Noah, Paul, Jay, Sam, and Sarabi stepped out of there vehicles. They were surrounded by 20 men. 

"Come out bitches, its time to die." Sarabi walked in the middle  the men. She gave them a signal to charge. They all had 5 men. Sarabi went to go find her kids. Joey went through the men like water he left skin and bones. Paul broke skulls, legs, arms anything to get to his. Jay would use the mens defences agaist them he left them with a cuncossion. Noah used his boxing skills against the 5 men he left them with broken everything they couldn't move. Sam she use her trianing skils she used with Sarabi thought her. She danced in the ring with those men. She left them confused and in a coma.

Sarabi had to go through 5 doors the first door was just old boxes. The second door was just metal and bars. She grabbed a iron bar. The third was just crates, the forth was the carmera room she saw the mess her friends and her husband and son made she was proud. When she go to the 5th room open the door to  a huge room. A sharp cry filled her ears.

"Mom help us! Please Save-" She heard Lance cry but he was hit then she saw red when she heard the next voice.

 "Shut up its not like your going to see the next day so enjoy it." She heard Melissa say.

"Get your ass down her bitch you got beef with me not my kids." Sarabi said. Melissa and Heather walked down with guns in her hands. Sarabi had a smirk on her face she knew that they never shot or used a gun by the way they were holding it. They waved it around expecting her to flinch but didn't.

"Sarabi you don't need to live," Heather said."Why can't you die."

"Well your the big and bad bitches with the guns shoot." Sarabi stood still she wasn't running from them. She stood her ground like always.

"Gladly but why don't you take a look at your kids faces," Sarabi took a look at her kids all tied up. She took a closer look and saw the tears flow. They were silently crying."They are waiting for you to die."

"You talking shit that's all I hear and smell. Maybe you talk to much." Sarabi smirked. Melissa and Heather got mad and started shooting. Sarabi stood in the same spot. Then there was smoke and still gun fire.

"No! Mom! Run please run! No mom I love you to much don't die." The kids yelled. Heather and Melissa kept shooting until they ran out of ammo. All you could see was smoke. Joey, Sam, Noah, Paul and Jay showed up.

"No! Sarabi not my baby! You don't deserve this!" Joey fell to the ground and threw up. Paul broke down and cried. Sam and Noah saw straight red but thier feet was stuck to the ground. Jay couldn't believe his eyes he never thew they would take it this far.

Still all you could see was smoke but when the smoke cleared. Sarabi was still standing no shots, no blood, she stood smirking. She stood in the same spot. Sarabi was still alive.