Having a new life

Chapter 1

I made my way towards Boss' office. I am now 17, three years after Matt's death. I miss him so much. I still remember his last saying before he died and disappeared.

I weakly shook Matt.

"Say something! Please Matt! Don't die on me!" I yell, shaking him. His eyes was close and his face was as white as snow. Tears escape my eyes. "No... No Matt," I whisper, still shaking him.

I then saw Mom's ghost. She kneel down next to me.

"Stay strong babe," she whisper.

I shook my head. I finally let a sob out. After ten years or more of abusing life, I finally let a sob out.

"S-Sheila," I heard Matt say. I open my eyes and look down at him. He put his weak and shaking hand on my cheek. "I-i love you. I alway did, since day one," he said weakly. I put my hand on his.

"I love you too," i whisper.

He took his final breath and died in front of me. I cry and bent over his cold body. I slowly kiss him lightly on the lips one last time.

"Baby. Im so sorry," said Mom.

I shook my head. I whip my tears away. I then pass out of blood lose.

I shook my head of the dreadful and sad memory. The past is the past. If only I could see him one last time. I stop my track and look around. I saw no one.

I took out my spy phone and look threw the pics i took with Matt. We were 15, 14 years old, taking funny selfies. We were smiling and laughing. I smile at the memory. I put my phone away and knock on Boss' office door.

"Its open!" She call out. I open and walk in. I saw Boss there, behind her desk full of papers.

"Y-You wanted to see me?" I ask. She nodded.

"Sit!" I sat on the chair in front of her. "I got a greater mission for you!" She said.

I went on missions alone since Matt died. Haley felt so alone these past years since she learned that Jordan, her ex is the Evil One. Haley is my roommate for the people who does not know who she is. A lot of guys here wants to go out with her, but they weren't her type of guy.

"Does it evolve getting Matt back to life?" I mumble. Boss sigh.

"I know you miss him a lot honey," she said. I nodded and look down at my belt, where all of my throwing knives were.

"I just... Really liked him and i miss him so much," I whisper.

"I know how you feel honey! Moving on!" She said.

The blinds and light went down and a big screen appears next to us. It showed a High School.

"Why is there a High School there?" I ask.

"You will be intending it!" Said Boss. I gasp.

"B-but but but but..." I started.

"Let me finish!" Snap Boss. I kept my mouth shut. "You will know how a normal teen will live like! My old friend, Michelle and her husband, Dan agreed to keep care of you while you attend the school."

"In Chicago?" I gasp. She nodded. "B-but thats so far from here!"

"Sheila," said Boss calmly. "Calm down! You will meet new friends!" I sat back down on my seat. "Now, go pack everything. Ok?"

I nodded and bow. I left. I walk slowly in my room and saw Haley playing on her computer.

"Hal," i said. She didn't turn around. "Hal." I said louder. She still didn't budge. "HALEY!" I yell. She yelp in surprise and fell off her chair. She groan in pain and look up. She is about 20 years old now.

"What?" She whin. She had her british accent. She was born and raised in British when her family got killed in a car wreck when she was young. Haley then ran away to America and became a spy.

I walk up my closet and started packing all of my cloths.

"Where you are you heading?" She ask. I explain all. She gasp when I was done.

"That is unfair!" She whin.

I shrug and put the pic of when I was like 2 years old, my mom still alive and Non-Druggy Dad, all smiling. I put it in gently in my bag. I then took my last pic. It was me, on Matt's back, smiling and laughing at my 14th birthday party they threw for me. I smile and a tear escape my eyes. I quickly whip them away and put it in my bag. I zip up the bag and flung it over my shoulder.

"I'll miss you girly," said Haley, pulling me in a hug. I hug back.

"I'll miss you even more," I mutter. We both hug for a moment then soon parted. "See ya soon," I mutter and walk out.

A lot of Spies ran up to me and hug me goodbye. I know all the Spies here! I then met up with Boss outside the Spy Base. I hug her goodbye before leaving to the airport.

I waited quietly in the waiting room and soon got onboard the plane to Chicago. I had 1st class section. Lucky me. Not. Sarcasm. The plane soon lift off and I was listening to music from my phone.

I was expecting Matt putting on my legs a blanket like last time. I look next to me and saw a empty seat. Not this time.

Hours later, I was walking out the plane. I was looking for my luggage. I then saw my black bag with my name on it. I took it and flung it over my shoulder.

"Sheila! Sheila! Over here!" Yell someone over the crowd.

I turn around and look around. I saw a woman waving at me, with a guy next to her face palming and chuckling. I made my way towards them.

"You must be Sheila!" Said the woman. "I'm Michelle, but call me Mich! And this is my husband Dan!"

Mich was about 40 years old. She had thin straight shoulder blade cinnamon hair that was tied up in a high ponytail. She has green eyes. She was tall. She was wearing a skirt and shirt.

Dan, is about 45. Black spiky hair, with brown eyes. He was wearing baggy shorts and a shirt.

Look like a normal couple to me.

"Sorry if my son isn't here!" Apologized Dan. "He has friends over and does not want to miss it!"

"How... Old is your son?" I ask.

"Royce is 17, and Jack is 10 years old!" Said Mich. Two sons huh?

"You look tired! Let me take that bag for you!" Said Dan, taking my bag. "Whoa! What do you have in here?"

"My normal life needs!" I said.

We all laugh. They guide me outside the airport and guide me to a small red SUV. I hop in the back seats and we drove off. New life, here i come.