Silent Spies: Trapped

Quickly after we saw the laptop, we qickly ran to the stairs that lead to the loft. We loaded the laptop into my backpack and started heading out.

When we got to the door, a metal sheet quickly closed down and blocked our exit.

_______________________________________________________________________________

                                                                View of Nate

BABABABABABABABABABABABAM. I ducked, I dodged, I fired. I was thinking "What is taking them so long?" I kept fireing until I ran out of ammo." Click Click". I had to check on my team, I fell back behind the building. I saw a window and looked through it. There they were, trapped inside a building and they were trying to get out.

I tried they ear-piece. No reception. I took my pistol and shot the window. Pow PowPow. The window shattered and I carefuly climbed through the sharp glass infested window. I set my foot on the ground and saw my team so happy to see me. They smiled and I moved my foot forward and I felt something keeping my foot back, a string. A quick emotionless expression wiped the smile off of my face.

BOOOOOOOOOOOM! 

I was thrown out out of the building and landing on the hard ground. I saw the building explode with pieces of the building flying through the air. I was bleeding heavily. I saw a helicopter find its way through the rubble. I saw 5 marines jump out of the copter and help up the other kids, my vision became blury, everything was in slo-mo, and everything, the screaming, the gunshots, the bombs all became an echo.

To Be Continued