Silent Spies: On the Ground

The area we landed in was sort of a forresty area, lots of trees, and birds through out the cool night. 

"What was your family like?" I asked

"Sort of goofy and nuts" Replied Taylor

"Ha, you and me have something in common" I mentioned

"Stop, wait" I ordered

We kneeled behind trees. 

"Nate, this is Sherbert, whats the hold up?" I heard him say on my ear piece.

"I see the building with lots of watch towers looking the area, not even a mouse can get by without being spotlighted, what should we do?" I asked

"The men you see here are terrorists, they kill inocent people, do what you think you should do." He replied.

I pulled out my sniper rifle, i took a small, cylinder out of my pocket. A silencer.

"When i take out all the guards, go find Eliot and Chris, Ill take out the gaurds." I said

I twisted my silencer on, and loaded a five bullet clip into my rifle. I aimed through the high powered scope at my first target, he was a tall man with a bushy beard and an AK47 in his hand. I waited until he stood still then pulled the trigger.

There was a small "thud" when i fired, and the man fell down. I felt sad, i just killed another human being, and yet it felt... good. I aimed again at the 2 of the 5 towers. BAM! One down, BAM! another down, and another, and another, and ANOTHER. I loaded my second clip and motioned Yaylor to run.

We ran until we came to a gate, i heard rustling in the bushes. I pulled out my .45 and aimed at the bushes until out came Elliot and Chris.

"Okay, the intel is in the closest building to the gate, Chris, get us through this gate, it has a scancode lock" I told everyone.

"When the gate is open we will rush to the side of a building and figure out our plan." I said

"Done!" Chris said

We opened the gate. And ran.