Silent Spies Chapter 2

As I sat there thinking about all that is lost, my friends, my family, my life. I realize that not all is lost, there might be some people left. I walked back up to my room and opened my wordrobe and grabbed my favorite camo cargo pants and black T-Shirt put them on, and slipped on my black convers and walked into my parents room 

" I never thought i would have to do this"

I opened dad's closet and on the top shelf was a box, i took moms stool and placed it under the shelf and steped onto it. I picked up the box of the shelf and i stepped off of the stool and sat on the bed. I opened the old and soft box and inside was a shiny colt .45 with 3 magazines of 8 bullets.

I put a magazine into the bottom of the pistol and pulled on the top of the pistol and now i held my first loaded weapon. It was weird, i never watched, saw, or learned how to load a pistol. I put the 2 other magazines into my pockets.

I took my school backpack off of the hanger in the living room and set it on the counter in the kitchen. I put 3 apples, 1 bannana, 2 sandwhiches, 3 bottles of water and, 10 granola bars. I was all loaded up and started walikng out of the apartment building.

I walked for an hour and a half and consumed a sandwich, 2 bars and half a bottle of water. The whole city was empty, no signs of life. I saw a crossroad between Lavender and Maximum St. At the other side of the crossroad i saw a small flash. I pulled out the pistol, held it with 2 hands, and took the saftey off.

I inched my self closer and closer until i got to a distance where i saw it was a person, a boy about my age and guess what he had in his hand. A shiny pistol aimed at me then at the corner of my eyes, i saw a girl about my age as well, apear from the left of me and a girl on the right, i was aiming at the boy who was aiming back and the girls were aiming at eachother until, we all spotted each other.