Silent Spies: First Flight

We all loaded ourselves onto the plane and sat down in the rock-hard plane seats. It was one of those planes you saw in World War 2 but a little more modern. We were all wearing black outfits. General Sherbert already showed us how to use parachutes and where we should land.

The propellers started turnng, there was a loud noise which was coming from the airplane. We were all scared and excited. We were off the ground and airborne. I hadn't really thought about my family that much or at all in that case. I dont know why but I did miss them. But, i was serving my country... at age twelve.

After about 1 hour of flying we heard a scream.

"STAND UP!"

We stood up, and checked our equipment, guns: loaded, guns: fastened, parachute: ready.

"JUMP!" he yelled

First it was Taylor, then Chris, then my turn. I stood at the door of the plane and jumped. I sped through the cool air. It was amazing like a bird. This was nothing compared to jumping off of a couch. I found the green cord on my parachute and pulled it and my glidedng came to a stop and I was jerk to a stop and slowly made my way to the earth. 

I was about to land and then "THUD". I had landed with a bang. I took off my parachute. I saw Eliot land not far from me. I took out my MPK and started walking North-East. After 2 minutes of walking, i found Eliot still trying to get out of her parahute strings. 

"Need help?" I asked

I took my knife out of my boot and tossed it to her. She caught it and started sawing her way out of the tanglement. I turned on my ear paice and spoke.

"Is anyone here, Chris, Taylor? Over" 

"This is Chris over, and i have Taylor with me, Over"

"Okay, meet at the gate." I ordered

"Rodger," Replied Chris

"Tell Taylor to turn on her ear piece" I told Chris

Eliot threw the knife back to me and I shoved back into my boot.

"Lets move"