Stolen

I want to talk to him more, and I want to get to know him more.

He seems interesting and to now I have realised, how much our pasts have shaped us.

He's mean, but he must have a soft spot right? So I'm going to hit it and see what he's really like instead of acting like a tough piece of shit.

Tomorrow, I need to get his number and I'm going to ask him to come eat dinner with me.

That's good right? Nono, Lily, you're so fucking bad what are you thinking?   Asking him on a date? You know he's going to say no, even as much as you want him to say yes.

But I want to talk to him now, maybe I should just go for a walk and hope he's down the road? Cause it just so happens that he's everywhere I am when I don't want him to be.

Okay.

You can do this.

You tell your mother that you're going to the shops quickly to get some ingredients for home ec, when in reality that is the biggest bullshit lie, cause you really hate cooking.

You don't even take the class.

You grab your purse and begin heading out your gate. The street is dark and grey, with only one street light to faintly make it glow orange.

"It gets scarier each time I come here out night. Let's just hope that, I'm not going to get fucking eaten or anything."

Nothing goes as planned.

You begin walking down the street and realise how quiet and eerie it is.

You're actually scared.

"Goddamn it Amelia, why are you the biggest lazy shit and never come with me anywhere."

You sigh as you continue walking down the street. It begins to spit and you become really cold.

"Wow what the fuck? It isn't even supposed to rain today.."

As you look up towards the sky your vision becomes blurry and you hear something beside you.

You over think and think you're about to get murdered.

Then suddenly you get a rush of adrenaline, so you turn around and raise your fists in the air.

"Come on then you hasty cunt, you can't fucking kill-"

As you realise a small cat is looking at you, you calm down. It looks very malnourished.

"Oh my god you poor thing, are you okay? Do you need food?"

Distracted, you are patting him for a complete 10 minutes and you become unaware of your surroundings, stuck in a daydream.

Everything is black.

You're knocked out, you can't do anything. You slowly regain your consciousness, but by then, it is already morning.

It's still black, but you are able to move and see. It seems as though you have been placed in a bag, with one hole allowing you to breathe.

You've been kidnapped.

"What a terrible kidnapper, if you want to kidnap me at least do it right, I can get out of this thing as fast as anything."

You begin to put your finger in the hole and rip the plastic bag, allowing yourself to be set free.

"And she finally awakens..."

You look up to find an old man standing about a metre away from you. You look around the room, pictures of children are stuck on the walls. You spot 707 as an adorable child, full of bruises and cuts, then next to him, you see a picture of you.

"I will make you my newest subject. I haven't tested on someone in a while. Subject 708."

708?

707 was the last subject.

He grabs you by the arms, digging his long, sharp fingernails into your skin, causing them to bleed.

You wince and scream at him to stop, but he ignores you.

He throws you on a cold, metal table. You want to scream more but he places a cloth in your mouth causing it to be muffled.

Why am I here? Why isn't 707 spying on me this time like he usually is the fucking stalker.

Where is he when you need him? Why is he always not here when I need him?

Why do I want him?

Oh, that's right, you don't want him, you need him.

You shoot back into reality, tearing up at the scene.

He looks at you and calls you pathetic, spits on you then inserting a need into your thigh making you nauseous.

"I'm going to make your life. One. Living. Hell."