Cheeky shower

Sorry I know I took forever to get this update done, but I hope you all enjoy it. It is a sexy little chapter so fair warning lol...have fun hehe...

Lola tossed her top at Stag when she noticed him still standing at her kitchen table in a trance. It smacked him right in the face, then flopped down onto the table.  She chuckled at his dumbstruck expression crooking her finger to tell him to move his butt and follow her. Then she took off out of sight on her way to the bathroom, leaving a trail of clothes in her wake.

Stag quickly took the hint and followed after her, collecting her discarded items of clothing along the way.  He found her already naked and just about to hop into the shower.

" Took you long enough." she scoffed as she disappeared into the steamy water. Stag dropped her clothes and immediately started stripping himself. He got his shirt off and slipped his hand into the waistband of his pants so that he could tug them down when he heard it. He wasn't sure at first but when the sound came again he knew. He listened a little longer, the ridge in his pants becoming quite promenant as the sound of Lola 'starting without him' continued.

" Staaaag, hurry uuup!" she called out to him.

He inched closer to the shower but kept himself out of sight so that he could catch a glimpse of what she was doing to herself, that had his tongue wagging out of his mouth like a dog in heat from just the mere sound. He didn't get a look though because just as he got close enough, her hand shot out and grabbed him by the waistband of his borrowed pants, and dragged him inside.

She tsked at him. "This isn't a peepshow wolfie get your ass naked and let me wash you for once."

Stag said nothing as he tried to pry the now completely drenched track pants of of his body, almost toppling over in the process. Lola decided to try helping him after his first and second unsuccessful attempts. She got down on her knees so that she would be at eye level with his business end and began slowly peeling the fabric down from his waist. He had no underwear on so as she tugged the pants down he instantly sprung free and Lola looked up to see his facial expression was one of lustful torment.

Stag looked down at Lola in her kneeling position, with the steamy hot water cascading down her back, she looked so damn sexy he was about to bust a fuze. She poured some soap into her hand and began cleaning him from base to tip and all around. Her hands were magical and he could feel himself twitch when she let go and let the water rinse all of the soap away.  When she opened her mouth and took him all the way to the back of her throat, he let out an animalistic grunt and his head lolled back in bliss. She kept a slow pace hollowing her cheeks and bringing her mouth all the way up to the tip,  swirling her tongue and then moving back down again, repeatedly all the while listening to the sexy sounds coming from him. Stag started rocking his hips back and forth, quickening her pace,  but she grabbed him by the buttocks pinching his cheeks then giving him a quick sharp little smack to let him know she was in charge this time, and that he had better not try that again.

Stag knew Lola wanted the control and he was trying to hold out, but the woman was driving him crazy. Twice she brought him to the brink, and twice she stopped and left him wanting. At this rate his balls were going to bypass blue and turn purple.

Stag had had enough, he could feel his blood heating and his control wavering, after all he could only take so much. Before she could continue her sweet torture on him, he bent and scooped her up capturing her lips with his as he pushed her back against the tiled wall and slammed into her.

Lola cried out as he entered her at first out of shock. Her cries quickly turned into moans and whimpers as he continued slamming into her over and over. Her nails dug into his back and shoulders as they both frantically searched for their release. He pound into her faster and harder, making her toes curl and her body shake as her orgasm hit with such force that almost knocked her clean out. He circled his hips, drawing out her pleasure until she rode it out. He bucked his hips, groaning and pushing into her a few more times before pulling out and placing her down on shaky legs, as the evidence of his own orgasm sprayed onto the shower wall in long hot bursts. He pumped himself with his hand to drain out every last drop, slumping with his relief and satisfaction.

Lola could feel her body humming as they both finished washing up. She usually preferred being the more controlling partner during sex, but when Stag had lost his cool and taken over, it had definitely jacked up her excitement and turned her on a whole hell of a lot more. She had no idea how or why, but she did suspect it had something to do with the fact that her sexual experiences up until she had met Stag had been limited to either men who took what they wanted and left her unsatisfied,  and a gay man on an experimental journey of self discovery. One thing she was certain of though, Stag was truly a rare man, and she definitely was starting to fall for him.