Prologue

A/N: If you'd like to first get in the general mood of the the story, it would be cool to start this off by listening to Cigarettes After Sex - Nothing's Gonna Hurt You Baby. I listened to it a lot while rewriting. Anyways, thanks for reading and please please comment because I love critique (and compliments to help fuel my fragile self-esteem). Enjoy.

Dear Leah,

Ever since the day I stumbled across you in the shower in our hotel room, I could not forget in which the way you had looked. Despite the horror in which your delicate face read, it was amusing to me, and now as such is the memory of that amusement, which does trickle through my mind quite often. More than I'd prefer to admit, actually.

I hate to see you gone like this. I don't care about any plan, I don't care that any attempt is useless; I have to try because the only thing I'm living off of is the slightest chance you still think about me. There has not been a single moment that's passed that I haven't regretted that night. I could never deserve you, Leah, my love, but I'm a greedy bastard that will try in whichever way he can so that he may kiss your lips one last time.

If I had knew our last time was the last, I would've spent hours memorizing the way you moved, the way you laughed, and the lights that sparked in your emerald eyes; spent hours keeping your taste on my lips.

I wanna be yours. And I wish that I was. 

Alex