Chapter 9

Bo's POV

It's been a week since that Witch tried to kill Marcel and I've been trying to him but to no avail. So, I decide to visit The Mikaelsons to see if they've heard anything. I teleport to the compound to find Marcel, Klaus, Elijah, and... that Witch. Who is dead and laid out in a sacrificial manner.

Elijah examines the body while we stand beside him "Can I get you anything, Brother? A magnifying glass? A pipe, perhaps?" Klaus asks sarcastically, I roll my eyes "You have a theory you'd like to share with us, Niklaus?" Elijah asks back "Back in the day, when the witches wanted to send a threat, they'd kill a chicken and leave it on your doorstep." Marcel says "It's a rather large and ominous chicken, wouldn't you say?" Elijah says "Papa Tunde defeated Rebekah with ease, almost got the three of us as well. If he was supposed to be the prize fighter, why leave him dead in our front yard?" Klaus asks, maybe something far worse than this Papa Tunde is coming.

Rebekah arrives and joins us "Well, don't you look cheery. Listen to this—a girl literally exploded from a grave today as Sabine was giving a tour of the city of the dead. It was Monique Deveraux." Rebekah tells us, so I was right "What?" Klaus says shocked "The tourist thought it was part of the show, but the witches are celebrating like it's some kind of bloody miracle." Rebekah says.

Hayley appeared from behind us with Davina's drawings "I have a theory about who one of them could be. Celeste. I mean, it's got to be. Davina was trying to tell us, she was drawing pictures of Celeste. She was warning us that a great evil is coming." Hayley says, I don't know who this Celeste is but if she's the one who hijacked the ritual then I will end her "First, Papa Tunde returns to settle old scores, now your murdered lover is back. This isn't witches attacking vampires. They're declaring war on us." Klaus states. This family and the many enemies they've accumulated over the centuries are going to bite them back hard someday.

I go with Marcel to find Sophie Deveraux "Bo, did you know that someone messed with the ritual?" Marcel asks as we walk through the city "I had a theory and that was confirmed thanks to Rebekah telling us about the resurrected Harvest Girl." I say. Marcel stops and turns to face me "You never thought to tell me?" Marcel asks a little peeved "You never asked me, besides it seemed like you never wanted to talk to me again." I say a little sad, Marcel calms down and looks down "I'm sorry, Bo. It's just—" Marcel says "It's okay. I know, how did you think I felt when nothing happened but now that we know someone took over the ritual. We can bring back Davina, she's like a daughter to me and I'll end anyone who causes her harm." I state, Marcel nods in agreement.

We get to Rousseau's and find Sophie and a girl, who I assume is her sister "Monique Deveraux. Everyone in the Quarter's been talking about you." Marcel says "Classy. You kill her Mother and now you've come to threaten her?" Sophie accuses "I'm not here to threaten anyone." Marcel says trying to reassure them "What do you want, Marcel?" Monique asks as she glances at me as if she's trying to get a read on me "There were three more Girls sacrificed during The Harvest. I want to bring them back." Marcel answers "Who are you kidding? You don't want these girls. You just want Davina back so you can use her power again." Sophie accuses.

I glares at her "I just want her alive." Marcel states offended by her accusation "He's telling the truth." Monique states "How do you know that?" Sophie asks, yeah, how she know that "I can feel it. He's loyal to her, they both are." She answers glancing at me "They here to help." She states.

We all go back to the compound where Sophie is preparing a locator spell, I'm not sure she has enough magic to do the spell. I could easily do the spell but she insisted "You got enough power left to find these witches?" Marcel asks skeptically "I know The Harvest was an epic fail, but I can still do a locator spell. But before I do that, we need to make a deal." Sophie says, is she serious? Marcel give her a look "What Deal?" He asks "If I betray these witches, they're gonna come looking for me. And if I'm caught, I'm dead." Sophie says.