Why?

OK. SO. I JUST STARTED SEASON TWO LAST NIGHT. CAN I JUST SAY. HOW IS MY STORY SO CLOSE TO THE TRUTH? AM I PSYCHIC?! AND TO ANYONE WHOSE SEEN IT, DID YOU CATCH THE CURSE WORD? IT WAS WHEN BLINKY WAS TALKING TO DICTATIOUS AND HE CALLED HIM 'DICK-TATIOUS' I DIED. DREAMWORKS, SERIOUSLY.
ENRIQUE
They all stared at me with wide eyes. I could tell what was going through their heads, only because it was going through my head too.

"It can't be... him." Claire said softly.

"It is." I answered quietly. "No one else knows that nickname. And... no one else could have the other half of the amulet. Now that I think about it, if he had died, I wouldn't of had the part of the amulet I have now. And, if he died after I came through... The other amulet wouldn't pick a new Trollhunter. It makes sense. It's him. It's Jim." I thought out loud.

"But...why?" Toby asked. I shook my head.

"Maybe...Maybe Gunmar did something to him? Maybe he's being threatened? Maybe... that place just changed him. I don't know. All I know is either that was Jim, or Gunmar did more to him than kill him."

OK I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT LIKE HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF WRITERS BLOCK. ALSO, IM CONSIDERING GIVING THIS STORY UP FOR ADOPTION SO IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED.