Evil This Way Comes...

As I sat in the training area in trollmarket I stared at the amulet in the palm of my hand.

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you, dad. I'm going to protect the others with my life, like I should've done for you..." as I trailed off s tear rolled down my cheek.

I stood up and started walking out but ran into someone.

"Wha- Claire? What's going on?" I asked my sister. She looked at me panicked.

"Something-or someone-is attacking troll market. We don't know how they got in! But they're looking for you." She said hurriedly. I ran out and put on my armor.

When I got to the square I saw someone in black armor with red accents. Although the armor was mostly black, it seemed to give off a red glow. There was also this tron-like helmet on the person that concealed his identity. He was currently walking towards the entrance to the outside world with a few stolen horngauzels.

"I'm sorry, but I can't let you leave with those." I told the person. They came to a halt but didn't turn to face me.

"Hey! Turn around!" When they didn't I got mad, "Don't you know who I am?" I tried to intimidate him. I forgot that no one knew a new trollhunter existed. The person turned around and said the only thing that could shock me.

"Of course I do Risky, question is, do you know who I am?"

Risky.

Only my dad knew of that nick name.

It couldn't be possible.

It isn't possible! Is it?

While I was in shock, the mysterious person had slipped away. I don't remember any thing but falling to my knees, my sister calling my name, before I woke up. 

SORRY ITS SHORT! I HAD TO CLEAR THIS PART UP. IM SURE YOU KNOW WHO IT IS BUT THE PERSON WHO PUTS IT DIWN FIRST GETS A SHOUTOUT.