The Chapter You Were Waiting For

@shockman70 FOR GUESSING THE RIGHT ANSWER FIRST.
RICKY
When I woke up I saw Claire's face a few feet above mine, tears in her face, and the first thing I heard was my sisters scared voice...

"What did he do to you?" I was shocked out of my trance at her words.

"H-he didn't do anything." I assured her. She looked at me warily while Toby, Blinky, and Aaaarrrrgggghhhh came up to us.

"Then why'd you collapse?" Toby said angrily. Boy was he going to feel different when I share my suspicions.

"Because if he is who I think he is, we may not be able to take him on." I said sadly. Toby scoffed.

"Oh come on! He's one guy! We're four people! We can take him on!" He protested as I stood.

"No, you don't understand, we can't. No one here would be able to defeat him." I told him, my anger building.

"Why?! What would stop them?!" He yelled.

"I would!" I yelled before calming down, "I would..." I mumbled walking away, but Claire stopped me.

"Why? Who is he?" She asked.

"I'm going to tell you a story, follow me." I led them to the deserted battle arena. We all sat down and I begun my tale.

"So, I like to be called Ricky, you know that. I've never told you the reason. When Jim was first raising me, I couldn't exactly say my name, so he shortened it to Ricky. About a year later, I had lost my first tooth and I had a lisp. I was saying something and when I said my name I accidentally said 'Enrisque', so, from then on, when we were joking around, Jim would call me Risky. But, you guys want to know who that man was. When I went to confront him, something was... off. Then, me being me, I asked him if he knew who I was. It sounded like a jerk statement now that I think about it. Well, he turned around and said... he-uh said 'Of course I do Risky, the question is, do you know who I am?' And that's when I passed out." When I finished everyone was quiet. Well, you probably aren't but...(FOURTH WALL BROKEN)