Chapter 11

1 Month Later

Kasey's  POV

. . . . . 

. . . 

        "Please please pleaseee come with me tonight. Pleaseee." i asked Juliet. Tonight my family is having a big Christmas Dinner and they are dying to meet Juliet. They saw her a couple times when she would be at my house but they haven't really gotten to know her. 

"I said no Kasey. I'm sorry. I just don't want to intrude on your family's dinner. Now i have to get ready for work." she got up and my house. She has been acting different the past couple of days. She won't tell me whats going on. I thought when she told me she loved me things would get a little easier. Maybe she lied? Maybe she doesn't really love me. Or like me. No Juliet would never lie to me. She is not like that. I hope. I sighed and went to the bathroom to get ready for the dinner with my family, which i will be going solo to.  I finished my shower and started on my hair. I decided to curl it some since i have just either worn it in a bun or straightened it. I walked back to my room and walked into my walk in closet. I looked around until a light blue dress caught my eye. I picked it up and decided that should do. I put it on and added a leather jacket to it and put on my boots. I did my make up and headed out the door to my 2014 Mustang GT. It was a birthday gift from my aunt. Since im 18 now they expect me to take the car and my stuff after i graduate and move out. I turned the car on and started driving to me Aunts house where the dinner is being held.

        I got to the house after an hour of driving. I looked over and saw my aunts Mansion all decorated in Christmas lights. I got out of the car and let the guy take it down to the lower garage. I walked over to the security guards and flashed them a smile before they let me in. I didn't need an invite, everybody here knows who I am. I walked into the house and I already some getting a little tipsy from way to much wine. Well this should be such a great dinner party. Nest thing I knew i was in a tight hug from my mother. 

"Mom..can't breathe." She pulled away and looked me up and down and scrunched her face in disgust, clearly not liking my outfit.

"Oh honey you could of worn something more..elegant." I rolled my eyes at my mother. She has no fucking say in what I wear. 

"Anyway were is your girlfriend? I have been dying to get to know her more!" My mother clapped with excitement. And not to soon after my father appeared next to her.

"Well she isn't with me. She has to work tonight is what she said." My mother looked lost in her thoughts for a moment before speaking again.

"Wait Kasey isn't tonight December 14th?" I nodded.

"Honey tonight's the anniversary of her families death...she didn't tell you?" I shook my head. So that's why she has been distant lately. God. How could i be so stupid!

"Shit! Im sorry but i need to go. Sorry." I kissed my mom and dad and ran to my car. I pulled out my phone and tried calling Juliet. Voice mail. damn it! I rushed for the guy to get out of my car and I got in and sped off to the graveyard where Juliet's parents are.

Juliets' POV

. . . . . 

        I sat there in front of there graves.  I laid the flowers down in front of each of there graves. Mike and Nicole Knight, my mother and father. Nicholas and Taylor Knight , my brother and sister. They all died in that car. I was the only one who got out alive. My sister Taylor was in a coma for a year before she died. If she wasn't in that coma she could of had a chance at living. 

"I'm s-sorry..I-i should of died with all of you...I shouldn't of been the one to live..." I choked out. I started to cry and cry more. I felt rain drops start and heard thunder. But i didn't move. I don't care anymore. I slowly laid on my side and cried until i fell asleep.

"JULIET! JULIET PLEASE WAKE UP!" I heard someone say from beside me. I opened my eyes some and saw that i was no longer at my parents' graves. I was in Kaseys' room. I looked over and saw Kasey standing over me. She saw that i was awake and breathed in relief. She pulled me into a tight embrace and I didn't dare move out of it.

"y-you were out for hours..I-i didn't k-know what t-to do.." She said. I just hugged her tighter. 

"Thank you. For finding me. Thank you for be there for me no matter what. Please always remember that I love you. Don't ever forget that." I said to her barley above a whisper. she pulled away slightly but our face were still inches close. I closed the gap but catching her lips in mine. I kissed her like that was the last thing on earth i could do. I put everything I felt for her in that kiss. There was no lust. No hunger. Just love and passion. 

"I promise i wont. I Love you too Juliet." She said i drifted off to sleep again with Kasey in my arms.

. . . . . . . . . . . . 

A/N I hope you liked it! Comment what you thought of this chapter! Stay Strong and Stay Beautiful<3 In the comments below can someone tell me how to get more than one page on story chapters. I dont know how to do that.