Chapter 2

Kasey s' POV

. . . . . 

        I am so happy that she said she will come over! I was determined she would say no. Normally what i'm labeled as 'Popular' girls would never invite what they call Juliet 'lesbian freak' over to there house. But i have a secret of my own. I'm also a Lesbian. And i have the biggest crush on Juliet Knight.  That's why i asked her to come over. I have tried so many times before to talk to her let alone invite her over! I'm glad she said yes though. Now, what am i going to wear? What are we going to even do? What the hell was i thinking inviting her over without thinking of all this. Oh shit. She is going to be here any minute. That drawing she was doing in 1st bell. BVB. yeah i will put that shirt on. She might be impressed with me. Yeah i like that type of music. My friends don't know of course. I throw the shirt on and some different skinny jeans on and make my way to the living room and i was about to sit down on the couch when there was a knock on the door. She came!! I jumped up and ran to the door. But before opening i calmed myself down and took a deep breath.

"Hey! You came!" I said with excitement. she just looked at me weird. Then went back to a blank expression.

"Well i said yes, so i came." She looks amazing. God this girl is Beautiful as hell. I showed her in and we went up to my room. My parents aren't home much so it does't matter if she is here. We were sitting on my be for a couple minutes before i spoke.

"So what other bands do you like beside Black Veil Brides?" She still had no expression on her face.

"I like Pierce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, Suicide Silence, Of Mice & Men, For all those sleeping, asking Alexandria, Bring me the Horizon, Fit for rivals and much more." 

"wow! You sure do like music! I couldn't blame you i like those same bands. But i don't tell people because of my 'Popularity' or whatever. I hate being labeled that. Okay! So what do you wanna do? How about Truth or Dare?" I said with such hope in my eyes. She looked deep into them as if trying to figure me out. It sent chills down my spine. she looked away and said

"sure"

"Okay so Truth or Dare?"

"Truth"

"What was you first kiss like?" she shot her head up back towards me. 

"I've n-never been k-kissed." She stuttered then looked down. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't know...your turn." I messed this up already. wow. Nice going Kasey.

"truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

"Why did you invite me over here?" she said in a cold tone.

"I-uh....I have been trying to ask you over for awhile now. I just never had the courage to do so." I said while looking down.

"why?"

"B-because....I-I like y-you..a lot Juliet. I have for many years now." She looked at me with no expression. I looked back down. Great. Now she hates me and thinks im weird. fuck.

"Oh. I see how it is. This is a little game! yeah i get it. invite the little lesbian freak over and tell her you love her and then break her heart! I see! Well sorry I am not falling for that shit! Because guess what! My heart is already broken! Ever sense My parents died! She started to cry. I crawled over and held her in my arms. She sat there for a few minutes before she looked up at me.

"That's not what this is Juliet. You have to believe  me. I love you Juliet knight." 

" No you don't. Even if you do i don't believe in love." She got up and left my room. I heard the front door slam and i was alone.Great. I just scare her away. She hates me now. wait. She said she doesn't 'Believe in Love'. Well i'm going to change that. Whether she likes it or not.

. . . .. . . . .  ..  . . . . . .. . 

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! Heart, comment and follow! It helps! Stay Strong and Stay Beautiful<3