Chapter 4

Juliets' POV

. . . . . . 

        I woke up  the next morning with Kasey wrapped in my arms. Then I remembered what happened last night. We didn't like have sex or anything. god no.  I sighed and slowly got up quietly making sure not wake up Kasey.  I took a nice long shower thinking about the night before. How we kissed. How i begged her not to leave. I honestly don't know what came over me. I just didn't want her to go. It's not like I love the girl. Well..i can't say the same for Kasey. I can't stop thinking about the when she told me how she felt. How she held me in her arms. I liked it. NO! Stop this Juliet. You don't believe in love remember? I sighed and got out of the shower.

         I did my hair and brushed my teeth before heading back into my room to find Kasey sitting on my bed just staring at the floor. Lost in thought. She had bed hair but i was kind of cute though. Stop thinking like this. ugh.  She looked at me and her face seemed to light up but then she returned her gaze to the floor. I walked over and sat next to her. Neither one of us spoke. We just sat in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence. It was comfortable. I glanced up at her to already find her staring back at me. I started to lean in and she did the same. And in a matter of seconds our lips were inches apart. My heart was racing and i could barley breathe. What the hell is happening to me? I leaned in and right before our lips touched my phone went off. We both jumped back. I got up and went to my phone. It was a text message from an unknown number. I flipped it ope and it read this. 

 Meet me in the park in 1 hour. Its about your parents. 

         Unknown-

        What does he mean? My parents died in a car crash. I don't think i should go. But what if there was actually something worth hearing? I will go but if this person dos anything then i'm leaving. 

 "Who was it?" Kasey said. Should i tell her? I don't know. Everyone knew about my parents' death. What the hell.

"Someone told me to meet them at the park in an hour. Something about my parents." I said while laying back on my bed. Then what happened before my phone went of came back to mind. I almost kissed her. I wanted to kiss her. I needed to kiss her. But why? It's not like i even like Kasey. 

"Oh. uhm..okay. I thought your parents were uhm..ya know?"

"They are." I said in a harsh cold tone. She winced after i said. As soon as she did i felt bad. I just wanted to hold her and say i'm sorry. But i won't. I don't do that kind of stuff. I don't believe in love. I never will.

"Then what does the person want to talk about your parents for?" She said siting a little further away from. I sat up and wrapped my arms around her.

"I don't know. But i'm sorry i was so harsh. I just don't like to talk about my parents'. Please forgive me?" I said looking into her beautiful eyes. She leaned in a pecked my lips.

"I accept  your apology." she said again before crawling into my lap and kissing my lips again. This time the kiss was more passionate and I didn't even pull away. I liked having her in my arms. I liked having her here. I liked kissing her. No. Stop thinking like this. My brain said to pull away but my body wouldn't let me. After a few minutes we pulled away gasping for breathe.

"Im going to take a shower. Do you mind?" I shook my head. "Go ahead" She got up and went to my bathroom. I laid back in my bed. Trying to get my heart rate back to normal. What has this girl done to me?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . 

I hope you like guys and gals! Sorry for the lack of updating. Stay Strong and Stay Beautiful<3