I've got a little surprise for you

Finally a new chapter. :D

I am very busy at the moment and hope to have time to write more, soon. T.T

___________________________________________________

"Tell me. Who is the one you dream of?", Trent asked and removed the gag so I can answer him.

"....No one!...", I lied and gave a loud groan as I felt his teeth on my cock. "Stop that shit!", I cried.

"I'm so sorry, but I can't. I will train you. And when you stop resisting I'll give you a gift."

Of course he didn't stop, but I was glad he stopped using his teeth. Then hands began to stroke me very gently. Maybe they were afraid that I wouldn't cum if they only mistreated me.

And the worst thing was that it was working. Did I enjoy this? I don't know. They raped me and let me imagine someone I should have forgotten a long time ago.

But I couldn't and Trent knew this and played such a dirty game with me. Why can't he be normal? Why is he such a pervert? And why did I go to him, although I knew how he was? Was I looking for such treatment?

"You're very silent. Do you need more?" It was predictable that this was not a good sign for me. He wanted to see me in pain and lust, but I just laid there and thought about what I did wrong in my life. Maybe this was not the right time to do this.

"I think you must learn to appreciate what I do for you." So he stopped. "I will go now. In a about two hours I'll come back and then we'll see if you reconsider your stubbornness."

The gag was placed in my mouth again and they went away. I was alone with a semi hard cock bound on this bed. There was no way to move, to see or to cry for help.

First I thought it would be easy just to sleep, but I couldn't.

After a while I tried again to escape and pulled hard on the wrist bands but there was no chance to free myself.

My arms became numb and cold. It felt like I was laying there for hours and my whole body hurt from being stretched. Suddenly I felt a warm hand on my chest trailing down to my thighs.

"You are so cold. Do you want me to warm you?", a voice said. This wasn't Trent, but I couldn't ask for his name, because I was still gagged.

"You didn't tell me no, so I will go on." A warm feeling crawled from this mouth into my whole body. His hands stroked my legs very gently. It almost tickles. I can tell that he liked what he did, because he did it with eagerness. Whenever he stopped sucking me, he licked some other places of my body and planted little kisses everywhere. This was so different and even though it sounds strange, it gave me a very 'loved' feeling. Lost in my mixed feelings I stopped to think about who this guy could be and I let myself go. My moans grew louder and he gagged himself with my cock until I came.

He opened the wrist bands and took my gag out of my mouth. Then I pulled my blindfold off.

Trent called Manson and told him, that he has a nice present for him. Namely a nice hooker. He couldn't understand why Trent decided to speak to him again after all that had happened, but he thought that it would be nice of him and accepted the invite.

They met in a little café and talked about this and that. After drinking some coffee they went to the car and Trent drove him to the strange hotel I was being kept at.

I don't know if he asked Trent about me. If he even cared about me. Maybe not. He didn't know that I was in the hotel, too. He just thought there were some nice girls waiting for him. I mean, yes they were. Trent isn't stupid. He wanted him to believe that everything was alright and they could be such friends like they were a long time ago.