With teeth

I am back. Still busy and this time with no one who re-read my Non-English. :/

Still hope you will enjoy it. :)

___________________________________________________________

"Aww are we enjoying the show? Tim has still some of your cum in his mouth, right? I am sure Brian is able to taste it right now." Trent grinned while I started to blush real hard and Brian hesitated for a short moment.

"But enough of that. This isn't here for your amusement, right? - He forced my head to be in front of Tim's crotch. - He was so nice to you. Now you can be a little bit nice to him."Tim started to grin, he understood what Trent wanted me to do. He let Manson stand alone and pulled down his pants. "Open your mouth!", my punisher ordered and I did. "Suck him."

Without being able to using my hands this was just awkward but I tried my best. Trent became bored, throw away my wig and dragged on my hair: "Try harder!" I started to whine because of the pains but I couldn't say any word. Tim gagged me with his dick, he chokes me and I started to panic.

"Hey stop that! You two will kill him!", Manson shouted. And really Tim stopped and fondled me."Ok then, look at me Twiggy", he said with a smile. I raised my head and looked into his eyes. They are so beautiful. The whole man is handsome like Trent told me just to offend me.

"Listen to me. I won' hurt you now. Just caress me and look me into the eyes when you are doing it. I love that and so I will cum soon, ok?" I think he really wanted just to cum, while Trent wanted to hurt me for his own satisfaction. I opened again my mouth, but before started to deepthroat him I licked over his tip and along the shaft. Also licked his testicles. His moans grew louder and I felt him shiver. One of his hands was placed on my head, but he didn't forced me, he stroked me and like he said he enjoyed every time I looked up to him. I almost forgot that there were other people also in this room, and I didn't care about that. There was just one goal, I want to make him cum and I hoped that then this will end. I want leave, leave NIN, leave Manson, leave maybe Los Angeles too. Just get away from all those freaks. And again I thought about the things I shouldn't think about while I got raped, although I do this now by choice. Yeah there was no REAL choice, but it was better than to be forced again and maybe killed. It was luck that Trent had nothing against it, that Tim was nice to me instead of choking me.

"I am about to cum, do you like to swallow the harvest of your doing?", Tim asked but we both knew that I must do it, if I want it or not and so I taste his cum and tried to swallow it as fast as I could. When I was done I lowered my head, because of shame.

"You are a such a slut, Jeordie. Do you like to suck me too? Maybe I could earn money with you. Just sell you cheap to some ugly rich costumers. They would love it when you cry. Such a cute, skinny boy like you." I was disgusted by his words and still looked to the floor with closed eyes. Then a harsh hitch on my chain. "Do not pretend you didn't hear me! And do what I ordered you. Suck me! And not as soft as you did on Tim. I need it a way more harder, boy!" I suspected it and moved to him as good as I was able to with my hands still bound behind my back. They got numb and I hated it do be all the time on my knees. After all this I wasn't sure if I was desperate or full of hate. And again I opened my mouth, but this time I knew this will not end good. Trent shoved his dick in my mouth like I would be just a doll. Pulled my hair so I could not free me. Tears ran down my cheek and I started to concentrate, that I don't panic again so I get enough breathe. I had to watch out, because I knew he will not care. His reactions were different, not like Tim's. He sounded like he would cry than to enjoy it. "Bite me a little.", he whispered. What? Why did he wanted that? But I wasn't in a position to disobey and used my teeth softly when I took him deep in my mouth. "More..." Maybe this was my chance, maybe I was able to get out of here? I bit him real hard but he didn't scream ... he moaned! Did he like that? His hands pulled my hair, his dick quivered and came deep in my throat, screaming loud full of lust. I coughed and looked if there were any wounds from my teeth, but it was just red. I was glad that I didn't really hurt him, but it was really strange. When he calmed down he looked at me with a strange expression. His eyes shimmered and they seem gracious. "..thank you...it was kind of release..." The chain dropped to the ground and he helped me to stand up. Also he unbound me, so my hands were free again. That actions were confusing me and I looked at him but didn't dare to say anything. Tim also wasn't sure what happened to him. "Let us leave them alone. They need time for themselves.", Trent said and grabbed Tim and so they just disappeared.

Manson and I were alone in the room and I felt still dirty. "I don't get it, what does he want from us?" Manson seemed to be angry. "Let me help you, you seem weak after all that." With this words he took me and lied me on the bed. He undressed me and covered me with the blanket. Then he also undressed himself and closed the heavy red curtains. Now it was dark inside and I felt when he searched with the hands for me, so he could cuddle up. "If you don't like it I let you be. I just want to give you some love if this is ok for you." I turned to him and hugged him tight. "I want to touch your skin and smell your scent. Do not ever leave me, yes? I need you right now." I think he was overburden with what I said, because there was no response. Then I felt something cold on my skin, it was wet. Was that... was that tear? Then I heard him sobbing. "Hey what is wrong?", I asked full of concern. As reply he hugged me tighter. "I am so sorry. This is all my fault.", he cried. I started to stroke him and tried to calm him down. After a while we fell asleep.

___________________________________________________________

Thank you all for reading. I hope you all like it and that I can update soon. :)