Into the void

Hurray, another chapter in my non-english. :D haha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you want from us now?", I asked. I wanted to sound angry, but it was hearable that I was afraid like hell. Manson stopped to hug me and Trent came closer.

"Shh." - He stroked my face gently. - "I don't want to hurt you. Not such a pretty thing like you."

He examined me. "But you forgot the suspenders and you do not wear the nice red shoes. Didn't you see them or do you try to rebel my precious whore?" His gently stroking turned into a tight grip and his nails dig into my cheeks.

I didn't answer this question, because he knows it already anyway.

"I thought you don't want to hurt me.", I said and wanted to act cool.

He grinned: "Of course. Today you be a wonderful princess."

With not saying anything more, he went into the bathroom and got me the shoes and the suspenders.

Then he knelt in front of me. - "Can I?" - And started to dress me. I obeyed and he also put me on the red shoes. "Aww, my little Cinderella."

"More like Dorothy...", I replied watching him. I didn't know if I should like them. Yeah sure, I can walk with them, but those kind of shoes still hurt.

"I am so in love with your legs.", Trent whispered, but I pretended like I would not heard it at all.

Manson watched the whole scene and seemed to be really curious what will happen next.

"It is almost noon so the prince has to kiss you."

Man, I hated this guy: "I am not Cinderella and it was at midnight."

"Don't be so stiff and rude, it doesn't fit you. What did I tell you about to be thankful?"

"Are you effin kidding me?!", I shouted. "Shall I be thankful that you locked me here in this whore house and play your psycho games with me? Make fun of me? Try to break me? What do you want from me? Why are you doing this?"

There was no reaction of him, he just stands there listening and looking to the ground, maybe thought about an answer, but he didn't gave me any. Like before, he just grinned. What a nice and kind smile he gave me. How degrading this was for me, because I felt like he wants to kidding me.

And Manson? Somehow he would be glad to get an answer too, but he didn't say anything, maybe he knew he would not get a simple answer.

Two men came in. "I said, that I will not hurt you. Learn to be more thankful and you can get from me whatever you want to."

Both came closer without any hesitation and started to touch me. I tried to defend myself, but they were too strong and I got panic. One of them turned my head and forced me to kiss him. It was disgusting, the other one feels my dick through the fabric and started to stroke me. Hands were also on my nipples, which they pinched. It hurt although I still wore the dress.

"Stop them!", Manson shouted to Trent.

"Why should I listen to you?", what he got back as a cold and heartless reply.

"Please! I beg you.", pleaded Brian and tried then to free me, but failed. One of them punched him in the face and his nose started to bleed.

"IDIOT!", Trent screamed and ran to the bathroom to get a towel for Mansons nose.

"Here...", he said while acting like a nurse. I think he was really worried. Somehow he hated Manson, but somehow he felt like a father would feel for his son. Brian wanted to lie his head back in his neck, but Trent stopped him: "No, don't do that, you will get only blood in your throat."