9. Surprise!

Chapter 9:

Kora's POV:

My team and I make our way towards the packs location. Our plan is to ambush them and kill them all. Even their children and none-warriors, its the only way to really strike fear into the other packs, to show them that we don't fuck around.

We stop, nearing the packs boundaries. Dom sends out a few scouts to make sure they are still unaware of our attack, while the rest of us go over the plan.

Dom walks over to where I'm standing, he leans against the tree thats next to me,"Ready to get revenge for your fathers death?" he asks me.

I smile,"Oh you have no idea. I'm going to rip the alpha limb from limb!"

He smirks,"Your hot when you talk like that."

I start to roll my eyes then stop,"Wait, what?" I ask him shocked.

He just smirks but before he can say anything, one of our scouts comes back.

His name is Luke Chestner. He's a nice guy and very fast, he was one of my first choices to be on my team.

Luke falls to the ground covered in his own blood, he has claw marks decorating his face and arms, and a deep gouge in his stomach.

Dom and I hurry to him, I kneel next to Luke and lay him on his back,"What happened?" Dom questions.

Luke's chest rises and falls raggedly, I brush his blood stained blonde hair back from his face so I can look into his hazel eyes. He tries to talk but blood starts to come up from his mouth. I then notice he has a bite mark on his neck, a werewolf bite. Which is fatal to vampires.

"They…..they were …..ready," he gurgles, trying to talk around the blood,"It was like…they knew…"

I look at Dom alarmed. His face stays stern, he looks down at Luke,"Where's Ben?" the other scout that was sent with Luke.

Luke slowly shakes his head,"They….got him. I ran…..to wa…warn you," he starts to cough.

Dom stands and looks at the rest of our group,"Everyone, get ready for an attack," he orders,"Greg, I want you to take the Caliox brothers, and Daphne up into the trees. We can still have the element of surprise, they know we're near but they don't know how many."

They nod run off and climb into the trees further from where we stand. Dom looks at the rest of us which consists of myself, Harren, and Matt,"The rest of you, stand your ground and get ready to fight."

I look back down at Luke who I'm still kneeling next to. He's surprisingly still alive, but I can tell he won't last more than five minutes. 

Dom kneels next to Luke as well,"You did good," he tells Luke and lightly pats his shoulder.

Luke tries to smile but ends up in another coughing fit. Dom looks at me with questioning eyes, I sigh and nod. Dom looks back down at Luke who has his eyes closed, he looks dead but his chest is still rising and falling raggedly. Dom grips Luke's head, and with a sharp twist, he's dead.

Dom and I stand. I pull out my dagger and wait with Dom at my side.

The sound of heavy paws pounding on the ground is heard coming towards us. I grip my dagger tighter, this is what I have dreamed of for some time. I'm finally going to get revenge on the pack that killed my father.

Dom puts his arm around me and grips my shoulder tightly, I glance at him and smile.

The pounding gets closer and closer until, they stop right in front of us. Fifteen huge wolves walk out of the thick trees and into our line of view.

"And what do we owe the pleasure of meeting this fine wolf pack?" Dom greets them smiling sarcastically.

The beta transforms into his human self. He has dirty ginger colored hair and brown eyes, he looks extremely familiar for some reason.

"Clan Nightblood, so nice of you to meet us halfway," he smirks. He glances at me and stills.

I frown confused. Why do they all keep staring at me. Dom looks uneasy as well but covers it up,"We were just out for a stroll," he tells them smirking,"Can't leave the palace without a few guards," he gestures to me, Harren, and Matt.

The Beta's eyes widen and look at Dom,"Your the king?!"

Dom's smile widens,"It seems that pack Bloodstone didn't know all the fine details of my clan."

Suddenly a wolf leaps out of the tree line and into view. He's obvious the alpha with his huge hulking size. He has jet black fur with piercing forest green eyes. He just stays in his wolf form and….stares at me! 

I stare back in shock as he transforms into his human self as well.

"Kora?" he whispers.

"Blake." 

__________________________________________________________

Short chapter sorry. But I'll the next chapter up in a few minutes.

Comment!

Vote!

Fan!