20

Well first i wanna tell y'all i do notice my supporters. The ones who comment, the ones who vote on every chapter my real niggas the real weedheads ya hear me🤑🍃

Now let's get into this sad ass chapter..😚

Princess

Last night me and pops talked about so many things.

We talked about the past, the future. Everything.

I spent a night with him ended up falling asleep in his bed.

My alarm went off, last night i decided i was going to get up a little early and make him breakfast.

My alarm went off, my eyes fluttered open. The bright sun was shining as bright as could be through the window. I heard loud chirping looking over i seen a bird i ain't never seen before it was so pretty.

I smiled, for some reason. I looked over at my dad he was still sleep. I went downstairs and started cooking. Soon as i was done i went upstairs.

"Pops i made breakfast" i said. Setting the breakfast on the stand going to wake him up.

"Pops" i said he always been a heavy sleeper.

"Dad" i shook him some more. He never woke up...

"Da-daddy?" I shook him.

Tears started rolling down my eyes.. i sat on the bed, picking up my phone. He was gone, nothing anybody could do.

"Treasure" i broke down crying.

"What's wrong princess ?" She asked waking up all the way.

"Da-daddy's dead" i broke down.

I heard her starting to cry loudly. I hung up and called 911.

Rubbing his hand, the bird chirp got louder. "Oh daddy" i cried.

😢_______😢

I looked down at my shoes, walking up the stairs. "Ima be sick" i mumbled at boomer opened the door and i heard the choir singing. I rushed to the bushes throwing up.

"You ate?" Boomer asked, i shrugged walking in. I heard him sigh following me behind. I ate some gum.

I heard loud crying soon as i walked in. Everybody was here me and boomer was just getting here.

I stopped at the end of the aisle. Staring at the casket.

"I'm sorry i just can-can't do this" i turned to leave. "Yes you can your much stronger then you think" boomer stopped me. He wrapped his arm around me tightly. Walking me up to the casket.

Looking down at my dad, laying there he looked so handsome. He looked like an angel. There was blunts and money all in the casket.

((Yo in my daddy casket it was hella blunts and hundreds 😂😂))

My eyes were so dry, and swollen. Red as could be. Still some how tears managed to come out.

"This ain't right" I mumbled. "Come on p" Boomer said.

It just felt as if i lost it. I pushed him off of me. "Move man" I said. "Princess everything gone be okay mane" he said.

"No fuck that. If y'all think y'all bout to burry my daddy..." tears fell out my eyes nonstop my whole body felt numb.

"This Just ain't happening today" i cried. "Come on Baby" sherhonda said.

I wasn't tryna hear nothing nobody was saying i just wanted my daddy.

"Princess" Kentrell came up to me.

"I got you" he said grabbing my hand. I looked at him, he brought me to sit on his lap. Treasure laid her head back on Ben. Covering her face she just cried.

Ci leaned on boomer. Boomer put his head down, while she silently cried.

I looked at kd a little shock went through me never seen him cry. He was crying.

"You could say he made an impact in all of our lives. He was like the father none of us had. He made sure all of us were straight and he really really treated us like we were all his kids, played that father role in our lives" three said into the microphone.

"He might be going today, but that doesn't mean he left us today. This hurts me, I'm glad he's not in pain no more. I'm glad he's where he belongs, i knows he happy mane." He said some tears falling out his eyes he started walking off stage.

I was supposed to speak, but i can't do it. I can't find my strength to walk on that stage to speak.

😭________😭

We were at the reception, everybody was eating and talking. Well everybody but me and Treasure. I know she was feeling the same as me. I glanced at her as she sat at the table playing with her fingers. The gang was sitting with us. Acting like the gang.

I looked down at my shoes. "I really love and appreciate y'all even if i don't show it i truly do" I told them.

"We Love you to slatt" Ben said. That slatt shit mad dumb.

"Here" kentrell basically forced me to eat some of his macaroni. I ate it slowly.

"Ain't know way to go but forward" Jayda sighed.

Comment
Vote