19

Princess 👑

"My Man is my man" Ben sung. "Shut the fuck up" i mugged him. He looked at me.

"Ken was right u rude since yo Wires been off" he said. "Cause all my anger been building up against y'all and i ain't really been able to say shit" i explained.

"I ain't do shit" he said, "everybody did something, yo gay ass look like u wanna get everybody name tattooed on you" i looked at him as he changed shirts.

"Girl" he rolled his eyes. "Yo P something wrong with Treasure" star bust in the room.

We was all still at yb mom house. We all stayed the night over here.

We both took off running down the stairs. It was hella blood on the floor. She was bent over clutching her stomach.

"Oh shit" he said, "Ma!" Ken yelled she came downstairs.

"That's a lot of blood that's not good call the people's" she said.

Kd called them, "white women in trouble" he yelled in the phone. I stopped what i was going and looked at him.

"Nigga why you so retarded" i sighed.

The ambulance did get here quick as fuck tho. They put her in the truck, "y'all can meet us at the hospital" he said.

I sat in the middle of the floor for a minute. "Okay" i said to myself. Standing up. "Come on Ben" he was shocked.

I feel like everybody was. "I'll stay with the kids, and clean this up y'all go head" Star said. "I'll stay to" lay said.

I ain't say nothing shooting my dad a text. I sat in the passenger seat. "It's probably something small" Ci said. We made it to the hospital waiting in the lobby for hours.

My dad showed up he was very weak and i seen it all in his face. Regretting texting him should've let him stay home in bed.

I frowned the sight of my dad this weak made me wanna ball up and cry.

I looked down at the floor. "Treasure-

"Right here" Jayda said

"Well Treasure is doing much better" the doctor said. I sighed in relief, "though she lost the baby, sorry for your lost y'all can go back and see her" the doctor said.

We all walked towards the back. Treasure didn't seem as down as i thought she would.

"You don't look sad" jania said.

"Janiyah shut up" Ma said. "Ma" yb looked at her.

"God does everything for a reason. Yea i mean this hurts me cause that was my baby and i already loved it more then anything but.. i wasn't ready for a baby" she explained .

"Dad you okay?" She frowned. My leg began to bounce. My body heated up.

"Don't worry about me I'm Fine baby" he smiled weakly.

"You look like you dying" jania said.

"Yo Kentrell you'on Want me beating yo new bitch up. Tell her tot shut the fuck up" I said.

"Bitch you not gone touch me-

Just like that i punched her in her face. "I'll get you in the morning T, Ben you staying with her?" I asked he nodded. Boomer helped jania up.

"Come on Pops, Ci drop us off at his house" i said.

Y'all probably thinking like what about you and yb house. Well i still be there he doesn't, he be touring all the time so i don't worry about it.

I got in my pops bed with him. We laid down watching movies.

"Love you Pops" i smiled

"I love you more then anything princess, i don't want you to be worrying about anything when i go. Just take care of Treasure. I'll always be with you. Me and Indy gone be up there watching over y'all. I love you princess. Your always going to be my little princess. My whole life was dedicated to you girls. Even though i don't wanna leave you it's time" he said.

My eyes watered. "I don't want you to" i cried.

"Shh stop that" he rubbed my back.

We watched movies, and soon fell asleep. I just couldn't bare with my dad leaving me man.
Comment
Vote
How y'all feel?
If y'all think y'all a loyal reader drop a 1✨🍃💯