10

I know y'all said y'all wanted YB and Ben POV but Ima do the girl savage shit in this chapter and next chapter is the guys.

Yu'Riah 😈 (ugly ass name)

"Hold on damn" I pushed ci ass back breathing all down my neck with her hot ass breath g.

"Aye I think she innat' bitch getting some dick" p said. "Bitch" jayda snickered.

"Wait shhh" I said

"Ba-baby" she moaned. " so she been cheating on bro to? This bitch foul" Ci said.

"Y'all rey" I asked pulling my bandanna up.

"Yeah" they nodded so it turns out we didn't even have to break in baby didn't lock her door. We crept in and closed the doors. We crept to the stairs as the moaning got louder.

I scrunched my face up. "Me and 3three gotta have a talk about these hoes man" I shook my head. I seen 160 on the table and stuck it in my pocket. A iPhone 7 plus was next to it. I'm bout to take this back home and jail break this shit. I might sale this jaint.

"Really?" Treasure laughed.

"Bitch shut up" I laughed we slowly crept up the stairs. Me and p pulled our guns out. Cocking it we busted in the room.

Princess

We busted in the room. My mouth fell. "G is that extendo?" I raised my eyes brows.

"Yo goofy ass know Lala is pregnant" I asked

"Damn bitch. That's a whole ass switch up" jayda took her bandanna off.

"Word" I bust out laughing.

"Extendo go see lala dumb ass. If I find out you ain't go to her crybaby ass Ima have my Nigga come for you personally " I shrugged

He put his pants on mugging us walking out.

I smiled at davonna sitting in her chair.

"Wait Dorito u'on know me I'm riah" she said sending a blow to her face.

I bust out laughing. "Dorito?" I slapped my knee.

Jayda grabbed another chair. Her and ce put her in the chair. Treasure sat her bag down this bitch gone pull out a bottle.

"Since u wanna hit me with a bottle bitch" she hit the figity fuck outta her.

Everybody was just taking off on her. "P you gone beat her ass or?" Riah said I looked at davonna crying and spitting her teeth out.

"Nah" I said shrugging.
"What?" Riah asked confused.

"Y'all leave out right quick" I said.

They looked at me weirdly. But walked out and closed the door.

I scooted my chair towards her. " I did my research" I looked at her. She looked into my eyes.

Look into my eyes bitch see the demon in me.

"You knew us before we knew you" I pulled a blunt out my pocket. Placing it to my lips lighting it.

I inhaled it. "You knew us all along. You knew my momma" I laughed lowly shaking my head.

"My mom" she gritted. " Man U can claim that evil bitch" I laughed.

I found out that davonna was are older sister.

"My momma ain't kill my lil brother" I teared up, inhaling deeply.

"You drowned my baby brother Man. She took you to meet him that day and let you spend time with him. Bitch your evil ass drowned my baby?!" I shouted.

I grabbed my gun holding my blunt between the corner of my mouth.

"She could have a nother bitch child in that house. Just because I was another nigga baby I couldn't be with my momma" she said.

"So" I held my gun to her forehead.

All this pain just kept building. Everybody dying kept building up.

I sent a hot one through her head.

"Shit fuck it" I mumbled pulling a match out.

Throwing it at her body. The girls rushed it.

"She killed rash-" treasure asked obviously listening.

"Shit I ain't know I was coming down her catching a body and shit. But you know how I'm coming I'm down for anything but damn" riah said smoked filled the air I walked pass them.

Walking out the house.

Comment
Vote