Journal [9]

Author's Note:Hello, everyone! I hope you're all having a nice day! I'm here to inform you that this book has been offered a Non-exclusive contract by other platforms since September 2019. That means that if I still put the full novel here, it won't be a problem but after much thinking, I don't think it's fair to the readers who came across this book on that pay-to-read platform so I decided to delete the chapters here. First of all, I'm sorry and second of all, thank you for understanding, reading my story and supporting my work! :'D For my wonderful readers who wants to keep reading the book, I have attached the link on my profile where you can buy & download the full novel as Ebook or the pay-to-read platform link so my readers can read my novel fairly. Again, thank you so much for understanding! :')
The chapters after this will be empty and only filled with the same message as above (except for the epilogue, as a treat for my readers who have read my message this far, I want to give you a glimpse of the future and yes, Jace and Ashley got their happy, fluffy, wholesome ending!)I hope you guys have a wonderful day & thank you for your hard work, whoever, wherever you are, you're doing great job! ^0^)/*