Chapter 21: Plan of Revelation!

{Fairy Tail: You're Lucy of Fairy Tail by Cryptic_Eyes of Wattpad © 2014, All Rights Reserved}

❧           ❧           ❧

Hello again, everyone! I'm on a roll, I think I might have this series done by the end of the week! (Probably just jinxed myself lol) Finally, in this chapter, everything is revealed about Morgan's plans! I apologize to the people who thought it was dragging on a little bit too. cx But it's here now, and I hope you all enjoy! Lol, some of you are gonna hate me for how this one ends though... cx

Multimedia is the song "Savin' Me" by Nickelback! I really like the beat of this song; it's really mysterious, sad, and almost pleading. Plus it seems like the kind of song that would fit Lucy's situation~! Anyways, I hope you enjoy it!

I dedicate this chapter to FlamesxKeys. Though we had a rough bump in the road, I hope we can become close friends again. So, I hope you enjoy this chapter, and this dedication is for you. Feedback is greatly appreciated; comments, votes, shares, etc~! It would mean a lot if you all could do these things! And I would just like to thank you guys for all the follows lately! You have no idea how much it means to me!! Well...until next time, minna! (Trying not to cry in happiness lol)

❧           ❧           ❧

я y - c н α η ,

т н є  и α ℓ υ  ω я ι т є я - - ☯

========================================================================

Natsu and Morgan were staring each other down, the room silent.  Natsu was breathing heavily, and Morgan had a jagged cut along his cheek that hadn't stopped bleeding yet.  Happy was next to Lucy, whose hair was spread out around her head as she laid on her side, her arm up by her face.  Her eyes were tightly shut, her expression in the form of pain as her mouth was slightly parted.  By this stage of the fight, the stone ground was well destroyed, piles of rubble, stones, and dents in the ground all over the place.  The walls had been exploded into, and the ceiling was also gone.  Only parts of the walls remained, and the air whipped at all of their faces because of the height of the floor they were all on.

"It's...finally time..."  Morgan replied, revealed to be slightly out of breath as well.

"Ah?"  Natsu replied, his expression intense.

Morgan looked out towards the sunset, but then turned back to Natsu.  "It is almost time, Salamander.  My Plan of Revelation."

"What the hell are you mumbling on about?" Natsu growled, the intensity in his eyes never leaving.

"But,"  Morgan began, as if he didn't hear him.  "If I want my plan to succeed, you'll have to be annihilated first!"

Natsu flinched as Morgan suddenly rushed at him, surprised by the dark mage's sudden burst of energy.  The air roared as Morgan surged forward, and Natsu quickly jumped into action.  Waving his arms around, fire built up around the fire dragon slayer's hands and up his forearms quickly and with flourish.

"Fire Dragon's Wing Attack!"

Natsu shoved forward, locking with Morgan who had attacked with his lightning and with just as much force.  Now, they were in a deadlock, and Natsu clenched his teeth together both in determination and in anger.  The wind rustled around them violently, as if it wasn't windy enough.  Black light flashed against Natsu's face, and the red of his fire shined against Morgan's.  Their faces were inches apart, and they glared at each other with eyes that could kill.