Chapter 2: A Friend?

Hello, everyone!  Phew, as promised, here is the next chapter for this story!  Goodness, I'm exhausted. cx  But I'm glad I was able to finish! ~♥  I have tomorrow off, as said in last chapter; woop woop! ♥  Thank you all so much for the comments on the last chapter, wow!  They really mean a lot!  Well, I hope this chapter is to your expectations as well!  This story keeps getting more and more fun to write, lol!  I dedicate this chapter to fairytailnalu1, a.k.a Ed-kun!  This amazing creature is my BFF here on Wattpad; because of him I was able to reach 1,000 followers! ;o;  Please follow him!  His stories are amazing and he's an amazing person~!  I hope you all enjoy this chapter, and remember; feedback is greatly appreciated!  Until the next chapter, minna!!

cяypтιc_єyєs,

a.k.a. яy-cнαη~☆

=======================================================================

Lucy's eye twitched as a sweat drop fell down her head.  "T-This..."

There was nothing but mess everywhere!  Clothes all over the floor, dishes piled in the sink, substances Lucy didn't even know existed on the floor, and even worse things.  Lucy's fingers itched to clean; she had always cleaned after herself, and was very neat before she had made her getaway.

"...is your house?!"  she finished exclaiming in disbelief.

"Gomen'nasai Lu-shee, but it's a little messy!"  Happy exclaimed, flying above her head.

Lucy looked at the cat with a deeper look of disbelief.  A-A little?!  Is that what you call this abomination of a room?!

Natsu rolled his eyes.  "It isn't messy!"

The dragon slayer began digging through mounds of his things, and his exceed soon followed in the process.  Lucy had to dodge multiple objects from hitting her face, squealing as something green whizzed by her hair.  Lucy suddenly gasped however, because her keys jingled against her hip because of her sudden movements, making a loud noise.

Natsu halted.  "Eh?  Did you hear something, Happy?"

Lucy gulped.

"Nothing, Nat-zu!  You're just imagining things!"

"Eh?  You think?"  Natsu turned to look back at Lucy, who flinched; he gave her a wide grin.  "Lucy.  You didn't hear anything?"

Lucy was actually surprised by his kindness, and had to blink a few times to make sure she wasn't imagining it.  "N-No, nothing..."

"Sōna..."  Natsu replied simply, leaving it at that.  "C'mon Happy, let's keep searching!"

"Aye sir!"

Lucy released a long breath in relief.

"Ah!  Here it is!"  Natsu suddenly exclaimed, lifting it up into eye view.

Lucy barely had time to look at it before Natsu had jogged over to her, dropping it into her hands unexpectedly.  It was a small container, but Lucy opened it and it had everything Lucy would need if she were to wrap her injuries.  

Natsu grinned at her.  "Well go ahead!"

Lucy blinked again in puzzlement.  "Uh...thank you, Natsu..."

"Might be better to do this outside, right?"

Lucy looked at him, and nodded eagerly, wanting to get out of this filth.  Leading the way, Natsu and Lucy made their way outside, and Lucy sat down in the grass.  Setting the kit next to her, she was startled that Natsu sat down next to her, looking at her expectantly.  Happy hovered over their heads, giggling mysteriously.