Chapter Fourty Five.

Okay so who wants Anya's P.O.V. after the memory loss in the next chapter?????

Zayd's P.O.V.

I headed to my room to brush my teeth as dad instructed and then go get for Anya her clothes.

I guess I will take her with me, so she can meet her mum.
Her mum might be worried after hearing the news about the plane crash.
But I cannot take Anya like this.
Wearing my tee-shirt and nothing underneath it.

As I entered my room, I saw her sitting on my bed and reading a diary.
Diary?
Wait that's my diary.
My Personal Diary!
Shit!

"What are you doing?" I asked with a harsh tone.
She was startled closing the diary in process.
"I..umm..I...-" i smiled sitting beside her, our knees touching.
Taking the diary in my hand I spoke," you are not suppose to read this."

She laid down on the bed covering herself with my duvet and asked,"there was something I was not to read?"

Lying beside her, I nodded saying," yes, there are some stuff inside you shouldn't know yet."
"Shouldn't know yet? Means you will tell me but now is not the right time?" She asked.

I nodded and asked,"what did you read?"
She suppressed a laugh and said,"nothing, I couldn't read anything."

"Stop lying, I can see clearly through this lie of yours." I warned her.

I just hope she didn't read that specific page.

"Just tell the truth otherwise.."
"Otherwise?" She encouraged me.

I shook my head smiling and said," okay then don't tell me that I didn't warn you."
"Wait-" but I didn't let her finish what she wanted to say.
Instead i started tickling her.

She squirmed and kept on going far from me, but letting go is not in my nature so I locked her underneath me.
Putting my minimal weight on her and kept on tickling her.

She kept on saying,"stop! Hahah Zayd please!... you... haha Asshole...hahaha okay okay I... accept I read few pages."

I stopped tickling her and asked, " what did you read?"
Catching her breath she said,"it wasn't that secretive... I mean I already knew you hated cats but today I read the reason why."

"You knew I hated cats?" I asked puzzled.
She nodded and i spoke," but according to where your memory Is stuck you shouldn't know I hate cats."

"I shouldn't?" She asked and I nodded.
"But when I read that page, all I knew that there was a time you had come to my place, both of us were watching tv and then my cat kitty came and I intentionally kept her on your lap, but you hurt her by jumping, making her fall and shouting like a maniac."

"That's too much to remember, what else do you remember?" I asked.
She said,"although I don't understand why were you with me watching tv that day? We have always  been enemy and nothing else right?"

"Yes right."

"So tell me how did we fall in love?" She asked.
I was dumbstruck.
"But are you going to tell me this way?"
I looked at the way we were in and moved away from her.

Lying beside her watching my plain ceiling I spoke,"i will tell you our love story but now we need to go to your mum. She must be worried."

She sat up exclaiming," oh yes! Mum! I have to see her" She stood up and started looking for my shorts that had string so it could fit her.

I stood as well and went towards my cupboard to remove for her one.
Snatching from me, she rushed inside the bathroom.
I smiled at her childish behaviour.

Damn! I have fallen so deep for her that climbing up is not an option.
I headed to the kitchen to prepare for Anya something to eat for breakfast cause seeing the reaction on my mom's face yesterday I don't think she would have prepared anything for her.

I was just heading to the kitchen when I saw my mum setting the table.
She smiled seeing me and said,"Zayd! Come have breakfast beta (son)."

I gulped not wanting her to hear what am going to say.
"No Ammi I need to make sure Anya eats first."
I knew this sentence will hurt her cause she can't see me stay hungry.

Her smile fades a lil and then she fakes a smile and say," what do you think of me? Your happiness is all that matters to me. I have made breakfast for her as well."
I felt guilty thinking of her like that.
Obvio she would care about my happiness first.
She knew my happiness is Anya.

I hugged her tight and muttered a sorry.
Tear spilled from her eyes.
"I am sorry Ammi, I know that you were never expecting Anya to be your daughter-in-law because you always wanted your daughter-in-law to be of your choice but I spoilt that.
It's all my fault but believe meAnya is not like the way you think."
She cupped my cheek shaking her head in denial.
While i continued," Ammi I..." But she stopped me from saying anything further saying," No Zayd, don't blame yourself. It's not your fault at all infact it's my fault there must be something wrong I did in my upbringing cause both my children did the same mistake..choosing their own life partners."

I didn't wanted to cry so instead I hugged my mum tight and said,"shhh!  Don't say that mum, there is nothing wrong in your upbringing,  you gave Aisha and me the best love and care..i would never trade you for anything else."
I could feel her crying, breaking the hug i said, "it is my fault, knowing that it will hurt you I still fell for her, the marriage happened unexpectedly, something none of us approved but this love made me stick to Anya and now I don't know how to tell her."

She wiped her tears and asked,"tell her what?"

I sighed,  passing my hand through my messy hair and muttered, "how Anya and I fell in love."
Mum held a questioning face while I continued," in the plane crash she lost her memory."

My mum took a sharp breath and said,"oh no! How is she? Yesterday I didn't even ask about her, am so selfish."
I held both her shoulders steadying her and mdm spoke,"Mum relax! She is doing fine,  I just don't know what to tell her."

"Tell her the truth Zayd," Mum advised.