Chapter Fourty Nine.

Zayd's P.O.V.

We were now finally inside the jungle, I remembered every way we took that day, I can't forget anything that I did with Anya.
She is the best thing that ever happened to me.

I looked at her, walking beside me, her eyes wandering around looking at the path and trees.
"Do you remember this place?" I asked.
She denied," no.. but it somehow looks familiar."

I smiled weakly, I really want her to remember everything.
Which next step should I take?

And then I had an idea!

I suddenly pulled her hand and backed her to a tree, she screamed a little at my sudden outburst but I held her mouth and leaned closer whispering,"I.. I think I heard a roar."

Anya's P.O.V.

This jungle did look familiar, Zayd walking beside me looked familiar.
The twigs and dried leaves were cracking under my footsteps when suddenly, my hand got pulled.
My immediate reflex was to scream and that's what I did.
But Zayd muted my screams,leaning closer giving me chills with his breath he whispered," I...I think I heard a roar."
At first I was like he is just being so childish but then it suddenly hit me.

I removed his hand from my mouth and said," roar? Roar! You mean lion?"
He nodded.
"How.. how could you accept to come to this jungle if you knew lion existed?" He chuckled and said," because I love you."

My heart jumped inside of me, those words were just perfect to my ears.
"But seeing this jungle,i think you hate me."
We had started walking, but he was holding my hand now.

"Yeah that too but I love you more than I hate you." He replied nonchalantly.
I stopped hearing the word hate from his mouth, I don't know why but it hurt.

"Are you okay couer?" He asked worried.
"Why do you hate me?" I asked.
He bit his lips smiling little and coming closer to me, holding my cheek with his one hand while the other was still holding my hand he spoke," I hate you for forgetting your memories, I hate you for forgetting my love, I hate you for not trusting me, I hate myself for hating for these things but I love you for you make me smile, I love you for you make me say sorry to you more than hundred times, I love you for making me do things I would never have done if it was someone else instead of you. I love you so much that am ready to wait whole my life for you. And bringing you to this jungle is also one of the reason why I love you.
This jungle is important place of my life."

A tear escaped from my eyes and I saw one coming from his eyes as well.
I hugged him saying,"I am sorry that I don't remember anything about us. I am sorry for not trusting you. But I am not sorry that am making you do things, that am making you tell sorry cause I like when you do that." I smiled at the end and said,"even though I don't remember but when am with you, it seems perfect. It's like you are the peanut butter to my jelly. "

He laughed saying," stop quoting songs. "
Wiping my tears he kept his forehead on mine, I looked at him and then at his lips.

I don't know what am going to do is right or not.
But with him every wrong thing just seems right.
I closed my eyes touching his lips with mine.
I had thought of a peck only but damn could I stop? He is intoxicating.

He was stiff at first, but when my lips continued to move,he moved his lips with mine in sync.
It felt like we were meant to be.

Zayd's P.O.V.

Her kisses are what I needed.
I was not expecting for her kiss that's why when she kissed first I was confused at the same time elated.
There were two emotions mixed inside of me;fear and excitement.
Keeping the fear aside and not thinking of future.
Just living in the present.
I kissed her back.
Moving my lips with hers in sync.

I held her waist with both my hands pulling her closer to me, not letting air to pass through us.
Her hands went to my hair,  she was messing it.
Damn! This girl not only my hair but also my life she has messed it beautifully.

She pulled the kiss off, gasping for air and muttered sorry before leaving me standing there confused.
This girl one day will turn me mad in her love.

I followed her saying,"you don't have to be sorry."
But she didn't reply anything, only sometimes she would ask whether the path is correct.

One thing I have noticed, she is not easy to get and that's why I love her.
And I'll always love her no matter what.