My Drafts/Notes

So...as life is completely shitty again, this weeks update is only like, half-done, you guys get to see this. 

My collection of  mad ramblings. 

Some will make no sense, and if they don't just ask, and I'll explain, and some are whole chapters that I didn't quite like enough to use. 

There will be an update...soon-ish, but for now, welcome down the rabbit hole.

__________________________________________

or they deny everything, or discredit the journalist, it hurts chloe but it's necessary, that way life goes on as normal as possible. the second baby thing happens and there's a proposal and an announcement later...

Liam finds Niall's pregnancy tests, that's how he finds out.

"Why didn't you tell me? I- You were so hurt, when I. I didn't tell you. Is that why?"

"No. I didn't- Because this is mine. It's my body, Liam. It's my fault."

"Fault? Love, it's a baby, not somebody's fault. It's our baby."

he held Niall close and noticed the difference in his shape, the slight curve in his frame, the unavoidable truth, the miracle already making its presence known. The slight tension in Niall's shoulders told him he was better off not making a fuss, still better off not saying anything so, again, he didn't.

much more gently over his stomach, fingers cautiously running over the barely there baby bump that Liam couldn't take his eyes off.

Niall froze under his touch, insecure suddenly, unsure of Liam' reaction until he found himself being kissed, a grin spread across Liam's face, lighting up his features, the word 'beautiful' spilling from his lips. Liam said it again and again,

That ship had sailed and it made Liam smile again, impossibly soft and impossibly lovely, reaching up and kissing Niall until they were both breathless and grinning.

Count on me 80

Niall/Liam

"Dad? Daddy? Daddd- Oh."

Stopping in her tracks as she entered her dad's room, Chloe stood staring at the bed and frowning for a second before she recognised her papa, at which point she flung herself onto the bed, successfully waking both of her parents as bony elbows collided with soft places, kneeing her dad in the side and sitting on her papa's legs, causing him to groan. Oblivious to the fairly minor damage she'd caused, Chloe grinned, practically shouting as she asked,"Papa's here? When did Papa get here? What-"

Liam groaned again, his eyes still very much closed as he made an aborted attempt to sit up, an attempt that was thwarted by the weight of Niall against his chest, though his lack of an otherwise coherent response went unnoticed by Chloe who was, to his tired mind, practically screeching. "You're here. You're- When? How long are you here for? Are you not going back? Is Loki back?"

Chloe jumped up and down again, moving from being sat on Liam, who heaved a sigh of relief, to being sat between him and Niall, forcing them apart, her elbow colliding with Niall's chest as she wriggled, forcing him into wakefulness. Chloe was about to fidget some more when Niall sat up, trying his best to seem awake and parent-y as he said, "Papa's back, Chlo, yes. However, that doesn't mean you get to shout. Indoor voice, yeah? What time is it?"

"I think the clock read...eight?" Chloe shrugged, twisting to sit