Chapter Ten

Becca's POV

I'm seriously pissed off right now. That little witch bitch has the audacity to use her magic on me! If she knew who I really am I bet she would have thought twice before doing that. Though I'm sorta happy Elaina has people other then me willing to help and protect her.

Right now we are in the locker room getting ready for gym with the rest of the girls in this gym class. Going out on the court we walk laps since couch said we could do anything but set or stand in place. He said that we could stop after fifteen minutes then have the rest of the period to do as we want.

When we got changed back to our normal clothes we went and sat on the bleachers. "I can't wait till schools out so we can go back to my place. We can watch a movie before your friends get there."

"That be great Becca, what do you want to watch?" Elaina asked. "We could watch Underworld, but I really like watching all of them when I watch one." I sighed.

"Then let's! We could have a movie night and use inspiration from the movies on our book." Elaina stated. "Okay! We watch the first and near the end your friends will get there. We can take a fifteen minute break to brain storm then watch the next. And we can keep taking fifteen minute breaks till we finish all the movies. I currently have all five movies so we will get an hour and fifteen minutes of idea time. And while the movies are playing Bonnie can be writing if she wants."

Feeling we have a pretty good plan we gather our things and left to our last class of the day. When we got there we where told to go home because the teacher was out.

I happily took Elaina back to my house and popped in the movie. While the previews played I made popcorn and cocoa, I know it's not winter yet but cocoa is a great movie drink.

Going back to Elaina I handed her a bowl of popcorn along with a steaming cup of cocoa with several little marshmallows in it. "Um thanks Becca," she said after taking a sip of her cocoa. "Your welcome Love. Should we invite your friends over to watch the first movie?" I asked hating myself immediately for asking. "I guess. They had the same math class as us so they are out. I'll call if you're sure it's okay."

"Yeah. Im still mad but if I'm going to make a relationship happen with you I need to be civil with your friends. For a matter of fact, invite your other friends as well. I want to meet them all in one go," I stated and she smiled brightly.

After fifteen minutes a group of teens showed up and I let them in. "I thought this was only for a class project?" Caroline asked taking a seat on one of the many coaches. "Well I want to get to know all of you since your friends with my girlfriend. Is this everyone?" I asked turning to Elaina. "No. I'll call them." She walked out on the porch so I took a seat on a red Love chair.

"So who is who? I know you are Bonnie and your Caroline." I stated. "Well I'm Matt." A blonde human boy said. "Aw one of her ex's." I observed him and he tensed. "She told you about me?" He asked slightly uncomfortable. "A little bit. I know you are her ex whose human. I know Caroline is a vampire, Bonnie's a witch, and a little bit about everyone else."

"I'm Tyler. What did say about me?" An dark haired boy asked, I could smell he's a wolf even without knowing his name. "The wolf. But I had already guessed, I can smell the wolf on you."

"And I'm guessing the two that aren't here are Damian and her ex Stephan." When I said that a raven haired man walked in. "Well I'm Damian. Who are you?" He asked flopping down by Caroline who grimaced before moving closer to Bonnie.

"Elaina's girlfriend." I stated. Soon Elaina walked in with some guy. "Becca this is Stephan." My eyes widened slightly as I recognized him. "I know him. You won't remember me but we met in the 50's and my brother made you forget us. I'm guessing your not still a ripper since my sweet little angel dated you at one point." Elaina sat beside me and I pull her against me.

"Who are you?" He asked glaring at me as everyone looked on between our conversation. "Oh me? Im Rebeheka Michelson." Everyone froze in place as they looked at Elaina for conformation and she only nodded cuddling into my side more.

"Not another fucking Michelson!" Damian groaned rubbing his head. "What are you doing here? Did Klaus send you?" Caroline asked and Tyler looked at me terrified. "You know my brother? It's been nearly six decades since I last seen him."

"Last time we saw him he made it clear he wants Elaina so he can make more hybrids like me." Tyler said and I tensed. Looking to Elaina I see her looking at her lap. Turning back I was beyond pissed. "Well he can't. Not as long as I'm with her at least," I stated holding tightly to her.