The Twilight Saga ~2~ The Flames

'I've got an important task for you.' he says. He ignores everything that just happened. He is sparkles like diamonds too.
'You have to go to the vampires with the yellow eyes in Forks. Check out what they're doing.' The vampires where he is talking about are probably the enemies.
Where does that come from? Why do I need to leave? Exactly now that Riley and our creator were threatened by the vampires with the dark cloaks and we have to attack fast. I don't understand why, but it is better for us. For Bree and for me. Now we can run away, make sure we survive this.
'Oh uhm... I will get Bree and we'll leave.' I feel a kind of awkward but I don't show it.
'I don't think so. You're going right now.' He interrupts me. He is up to something. But what? I'm definitely not going without Bree!
'I'm not going without her!' I say. Riley chuckles.
'I think you are going.' Riley runs closer to me. I keep standing still, but I'm ready to attack.
'If you want to see Bree again...' I see that Riley tries not to laugh. He threatens me! He can not hurt Bree. I have, of course, no chance to get to Bree earlier than Riley does. He would kill me immediately. But otherwise I have to leave Bree. I cannot do that. Because I say nothing, he continues.
'I thought so.'

'What do we do now?' Fred says after a silence. I wake up from my thoughts.
'I don't know. Without Bree... ' I stop talking. It hurts so much.
'Did you see what happened with Bree?' Fred asks.
'Yes... I was just too late. I...' I stop talking for a second. 'I saw it. She was thrown into the fire by the dark cloaks.'
'Bree has told me about them before I ran away.' Fred says.
'We have to be careful.' I saw her, burning in the flames. I shouldn't have dawdled. I shouldn't have talked to our creator but I should have run straight to Bree!

The trees fly by. Riley and his group have already attached. I'm not going to the field, but instead, I go to the right. From there I can easily keep an eye on the fight and eventually, escape with Bree. I look around and jump into a tree. I can see the whole field from here. Everyone is fighting. I see unfamiliar vampires with yellow eyes instead of red. I never saw that before, even though I haven't seen much of the vampire world jet. I search for Bree and in a second, I see her. She runs towards the vampires with the yellow eyes but, gets surrounded. Then I hear something close behind me. Immediately, I turn around. I have to go to Bree, I have to save her! I stand still, even though that's is almost impossible. A vampire is standing behind me. She isn't looking at me. How couldn't I've noticed her? I stay hidden.
'Are you lost?' she says after a moment. She laughs. I stay quiet. I recognize her voice immediately. That's our creator. Then I realize that I don't have a chance to fool her, I decide to jump out of the tree.
'Why aren't you with the rest?' she says. She looks a bit distracted.
'I...' I start but she interrupts me.
'You know what? Never mind. I don't have time for this. Go back to the field.' She doesn't wait for my reaction, she walks away. I hesitated but, I know that she can easily defeat me. Then I hear some vampire coming. I decide to run away, but not to the field of course. I start to run but then I go to the left, instead of going to the field, when I notice that it has become quiet. The fight ended! I have to find Bree! I am running around the field so I can escape with Bree unnoticed. I make sure that no one can see me and then I stay hidden behind the trees. Then I see the vampires with the dark cloaks. An image that I am never going to forget.

It is quiet for a moment, very awkward.
'What now?' Fred asks.