You can't win...

Stiles' POV:

Within two seconds, Jackson had me against the wall, his hands gripping my throat harder than ever, and instantly the breath leaves my lungs and my hands fling to his wrists as a venomous snarl falls from his lips.

"I told you what would happen if you told anyone Stiles." He drags my name out as he licks at my ear and I look over to my dad, anywhere but his eyes.

"I didn't tell anyone I swear!" I shiver, worry evident in my voice as it wavers but all I get in return is a snarl once again.

"So Derek came after me for nothing then did he?" He whispers, and his breath snakes over my ear, sending a chill down my spine. No words come out my mouth, all I can do is whimper and beg he does nothing in this hospital room, I cry, watching my father led there as no one has a clue whats going on.

Suddenly, he grips my chin and moves my head around, what what I see is not Jackson's eyes.

They're not anyone's eyes...

They're...

They're a deep purple color, and the fear in my body stops as it turns to pure shock.

"What?..." I go to ask, but a deep voice, slipping out of his vile lips cuts me off.

"What am I?" He smirks, tilting his head to the side. His lips cracking as his eyes narrowing in amusement. "Tell me Stiles, have you ever heard of a Kanima before?" And I nod as he lets me go.

"N-No..." I mumble watching his eyes go normal again and his voice goes back to being pretty.

He kisses my cheek, and moves to the door before turning his head a little. "I won't give you anymore warnings princess." And he puts his finger over his mouth as he walks out and disappears.

A few minutes later, the door swings open and I jump to the ceiling as I look up to see Derek looking worried, a bag of food in one hand and a couple coffee's in the other.

"You didn't need to." I whisper, to which he shrugs and attempts to push a smile across his face, and my stomach does warm and fuzzy as he sits in front of me and I smell his deodorant which makes me relax and slump down a little.

"You okay?" He asks softly, putting his hand on my knees and I groan, stopping myself.

"Fine." I deadpan, and he sighs and frowns as I look down, before his hand makes it's way onto my chin.

I look back up slowly, Jackson leaving my mind slowly... It's like Der's eyes have it's own power over my body.

"I'm going to do something really stupid and you have to smack me for doing it." He says, licking his lips as he looks to mine.

I stop, and tense a little before two words escape before I even know they did... "Do it."

He moves forwards slowly, and I watch his lips as he cups my bruised face in his warm, soft hand. Before his lips, slowly move and connect to mine, removing all pain from my body, removing the thoughts, the pain, the anxiety.

I moan as he moves away, and I can feel myself leaning into him, and as I smile my eyes drift out the window to see purple orbs watching me behind the trees.

"Stiles?" Derek says pulling my attention from the window.

"Mhm?" I ask, looking back out quickly to see Jackson's silhouette...

"I think I love you..."

I jump out of his arms, tears staining my face as I start to cry harder pinching myself to wake up.

Derek likes me. Jackson will be just a bad dream, and everything will be okay.

"Don't." I say and he gives me a concerned look and he stands in front of me.

"Why?.. Is he watching us right now? Blink if he is." He says holding my shoulders.

I know he can hear us... I look over to my dad, before keeping my eyes wide open looking at Derek.

"Just don't love me Derek." I whisper as my voice cracks, and I turn to run out of the room.

He calls after me, calling my name and god it's the sweetest thing I've heard, so I plug my ears and run out of the building, to where I'm greeted with Jackson's waiting in his car with the door open and he nods to me and smirks.

"Come on baby. Daddy has a surprise for you."

I cry inside, looking to the window, hoping Derek's looking out but he isn't, I walk to the car, getting in and looking back up as we drive off.

"Good boy."