I told you!

Stiles' POV:

We run and follow Derek as he runs out of the loft, yelling for him to stop but he doesn't listen as he continues to climb into his Camaro.

As he starts the engine I pound my fists into the window, tears streaming over my black face. "Derek he's gonna hurt my dad! He, he's gonna hurt him!!" I scream, begging him to stop and think it all through, but he ignores my please as he revs the engine and drives away.

"We need to get to school." Lydia says in worry as we climb into my jeep, following as fast as we can.

Once we get there, we see nothing, no crowds watching a massive man beating a teenagers ass, no blood trails, nothing.

Until we hear grunts coming from round the back...

We rush round to see Derek holding him against the wall by his neck, his feet dangling below him, kicking to get free.

"I have no idea what your talking about!" Jackson spits, worry crossing his features, to which Derek tightens his grip.

"You've battered him! Don't fucking play stupid with me pretty boy!" He continues to growl, and I cry violently as Lydia holds me back.

"You have no proof!" He laughs, looking over to me with a smirk, "He could have gotten them any way possible..."

They all look at me in unison until Jackson starts talking again...

"But this." He motions to Derek holding him up before nodding his head to a security camera hanging on the wall facing them. "They don't check CCTV, but they will if I go in and tell them. So I suggest you let me go since your the one with no evidence here." He smirks.

Derek growls and looks to the camera before looking at me and dropping him to his feet. 

"Good choice." Jackson grins, patting me on the shoulder as he walks off.

Derek looks at the floor, looking back to me with a sad look on his face, his features saying sorry as he pulls me into a hug.

"I'm sorry." He whispers, and I fall into his touch as a groan of safety and warmth falls from my broken lips.

I don't reply, but I jump as the school bell rings through my brain, making me wince and push further into Derek.

"You don't have to go Stiles." Lydia sooths as she reaches out and strokes my hair.

I lick my lips and croak out a few words through my tears.

"If I don't... He'll hurt me more..." I mumble.  They gasp, but say nothing as I pull away and walk into school. "Thanks for nothing Derek..." I whisper.

I don't look back as I hear the weight of the double door close behind me, and I make my way to class, keeping my head down.

I walk into my class that I share with Jackson, surprised to see no sign of him.  I watch as people walk through the door, Still  no sign of my nightmare to be seen before my bruised orbs.

The day continues to pass, no sign of him until I see a familiar face...

"DANNY!" I yell, running to him and he turns around shock on his face.

"What the hell is up with your face." He asks, but something about him is as if he already knows.

"Oh, lacrosse, first line is way more brutal than I thought." I laugh. ignoring the pain within me and he nods slowly. "Have you seen my baby Jax?" 

God that makes me feel sick...

He shakes his head, looking around. "Haven't seen him since this morning." He shrugs.  Suddenly a strong wave of paranoia floods my skin as I think about where he could be.

"Sorry, I gotta go!" I yell, nearly falling as I trip over my feet, running out of school.

I jump in my jeep and arrive home, climbing out, and as I walk up to my door, everything starts fading in and out of my vision. 

Everything moving in slow motion as I make my way to the door.

Grabbing the handle as I breathe quicker.

Heavier.

Clicking it open and shouting cautiously...

'Say anything... Your dads gonna get hurt.'

It plays on my mind like a broken record.

"Dad..." I croak.

Nothing.

"Dad?..." Escapes my lips again, and I sigh in relief that I might be overthinking as I get no response.

I shake my head, stupid me, I grab my throat at the dryness, licking my lips and looking to the kitchen. I walk to the sink, grabbing a cup, before seeing a pair of black sheriff feet sticking out the side of the counter.

I move round to see what it is, greeted with my dad, unconscious in a pool of blood on the kitchen floor.

I scream, but I hear no sound escaping my lips.

The glass leaves my grip, and in a blur of tears I see it smash against the marble floor, no sound making it's way to my ears.

I fall down, a figure I see picking up the phone, moments later I see to be an ambulance... Before everything goes black.

I wake up, hanging over a white sheet, making out as my father, in a white room, which I then discover to be a hospital room.

I look to my dad, no one else in the room..

"He did it.  Dad I'm sorry... I promise I'll stay quiet now...   You'll be okay dad... You'll be okay..."

And...

I gasp and turn around at the three words I never wanted to hear...

"I told you...."