Princess

Stiles' POV:

"Nothing." I smile, looking down to my wrist as I rub it. "Nothing at all."

I ignore the pain, as we make our way away from the field, letting it just slip from my mind.

"Yeah well, hurry because Derek wants us to drop school for the rest of today." Scott yawns as we walk into the changing room and I throw my gear on the bench as Jackson is already dressed and walks out after giving me a kiss.

"What? Why?" I ask, after we're alone, and he shrugs popping a bubble of gum in his lips.

"Apparently there's a new supernatural threat lurking about so, we all need to discuss possibilities and tactics." He says wiggling his eyebrows so I roll my eyes and get changed.

Once dressed, we walk out laughing about Isaac, and we jump in the jeep heading to the loft...   The drive there doesn't seem as long this time and we manage to make it in record time as its about to start...  Causing Scott to drag me in by my arm.

"Remember, human!" I laugh and he snorts as we walk through.

"And why are you two late?" Derek snaps, and I hold in my laughter as Scott gobs off.

"Stiles was fucking his boy toy!"   I flog him off and shake my head as I slouch on the sofa.

Everyone gets into position around the table, and I listen content as they all talk about Matt and Greenberg being the most likely suspects.

"So, when are you and Prince Charming actually gonna get it on?" Erica chirps and I blush as they all ooo, and chuckle..  Derek growls and they all quieten down so once again I roll my eyes and speak.

"Well I don't know! We only just got together, calm down...  We might not even do anything!" I argue to get out of the uncomfortable dilemma, but they continue to laugh.

"Right leave, go, scram!" Derek grumbles after the meeting, pushing us all to the door, but as everyone leaves I push to stay behind like I always do. "Go home stilinski." He mumbles, so I gasp and smile.

"I always stay behind.  Your never cared before.." I argue but he growls and gets louder.

"Well now I do, it's my loft. You have a home, so go to it!"

I actually cower down to him this time as he towers over me, and I slowly make my way to the door, slipping out and jogging to my jeep.   Something's ticking his bomb recently... Damn... He's one broody werewolf.

I don't bother going back to argue, instead I go home, climbing up the many stairs to my bedroom, already feeling tired and it's only the afternoon, but, I flop down onto my bed and pull out my phone to see a missed message from Jackson.

Jackson X :
I'm so sorry for hurting your arm before baby, let me make it up to you by picking you up at half one?  X

I smile, typing out a reply as I look to the clock.

1:15...

To Jackson X :
I'll be out in fifteen, see you soon x

I rush and get ready, slipping on some black pants and a grey tank top, throwing a spare shirt and trousers in a bag, running downstairs to get some food as I have five minutes left...

After, I run to the mirror, patting my overgrown hair down with some gel, spraying my mouth and checking myself over to look as good as possible...

Finally I hear the car outside, so I breath deep, and rush out to see him waiting to I chuckle and walk over... But he seems mad.

Out of nowhere he slaps me right across the face and I stumble a few centimetres away.

"Wha-?" I go to say but he cuts me off.

"What the fuck are you wearing? I said no one can see your body, and you wear that!" He snaps angrily, so I cower and slip on my other long sleeves shirt.  "That better ....   Hey babe." He charms so I blush and nod, as he helps me into the car and gets in his own side.

"Hey." I mumble, and he laughs calling me cute.

As we drive off he places his hand on my leg, rubbing lightly as he frowns.

"I didn't mean to hurt you, I'm sorry... I just don't want people seeing my princess.   I just got a little too protective then. I won't do it again I promise." He whimpers.

Instantly forgetting everything, I grab his hand and kiss it softly. "Of course babe, don't worry bout it, it was an accident." I counter and he nods slowly, smiling again and pulling into a driveway.

Once we get out he takes my hand and leads me inside, and I awe at how beautiful it is...

He leads me straight through the house and up a long stair case to a master bedroom.

"Sit." He pushes me into the the bed, and I squeal as he moves to the door, locking it harshly, making me gulp.

"What's going on?" I ask, and he pushes me back, quickly tying up my hands, which I try to pull away from.   "Jax, I'm not ready for this, it's too quick, we've been going out for like a day!" I shout, but he ignores me, moving to my feet which I kick him in the face accidentally with.

He manages to tie them down, and I whimper and start to feel myself well up with tears.

"You should have thought about that before wearing that top outside.  Your my princess and nobody else's, so I have to punish you." He smirks, growling lowly as he kisses my neck.

"Get the fuck off me!!!!"