Insatiable [boyxboy]

Mitch Hewer as Wyatt-------->

"I can't do this anymore because I don't want to"

Do you believe that ten words can make what you thought was perfect and flawless into heart breaking and miserable. Well it’s possible, as horrible as that is. It wasn't just the words that tore my heart out but the fact that they came from the love of my life, the person I would sell my soul for. The person I would take a damn bullet for, a train, a truck anything! I'd die for them. And here he was breaking me into a million pieces, in my FRONT YARD no less!

"W-what?" I cringed at how pathetic I sounded. His beautiful face was blank as he looked at me with the green eyes I fell in love with so long ago.

"I just it's time we explore out horizons" that sexy smooth voice breaking me even more.

"I don't want to explore my damn horizons! I thought you told me you wanted to be with me? Forever!" he shrugged.

"Well you know Wyatt not everything lasts forever" he stuffed his hand in his pocket and pulled out his phone. God, that damn phone! I just wanted to snatch it, throw it in the street and laugh like a maniac when someone ran over it.

"You said you love me Derek" dammit now the tears were coming. He sighed,

"Look don't...cry. You know I don't like seeing you cry" he said averting his eyes.

"What do you expect me to do, laugh!" I yelled at him. Come on Wyatt you have to get a hold of yourself.... No I can't! I was at the start of a break down, ready to flush my dignity down the toilet.

"There's someone out there for you, you just got to look"

"You’re really doing this? What did I do?" I cried softly.

"Nothing" he shrugged.

I scoffed at his vague explanation.

"Come on Wyatt don't do this to me" he said looking back down at his phone. The f**king jerk! He didn't even have the decency to rip my heart out respectfully. What was so damn important on his phone?

‘There was someone else.’

"Who is it Derek?" I asked him keeping my rage and anguish from my voice the best I could. He looked up at me his face still blank. He was always good at that, keeping his emotions undetected.

"There is no one."

"Like hell!"

"Wyatt we’re done alright. Goodbye." He spun on his heels, hopped in his jeep and took off.

I was frozen, stuck in the front yard as dark clouds came in letting all the tears I couldn't to soak the ground. Let all the pain and hurt I felt show. How could he do this to me? You don't tell someone that you told, you love them then crush them to pieces. I came out of the closet for him I've been humiliated, beaten, thrown in dumpster for that man. I guess none of that meant a damn to him.

The rain was coming hard and soaking me from head to toe. Droplets were falling from the fringe of hair in my face mixing with my tears. Was this really happening to me? Was it really over?

"WYATT!" I heard my dad yell at me from the drive way, he slammed his car door closed and ran towards me.

"What the hell do you think you’re doing?!" he exclaimed over the loud pounding of rain. I didn't answer though; I was still staring at the spot he was standing who know how long ago.

"Wyatt?" he said much softer. He ducked his head down so he was in my view. "Are you...crying?" I guess I answered as my body began to shake with sobs and I threw myself in his arms. He was a bit hesitant at first but wrapped his arms around me.