Chap 19

i was going to put a song on the side but stupid wattap wouldn't let me so the song is pardon me by staind

~Zane~

My covers were moving as I slowly began to wake up and I glanced down to see something moving up and down under them. We'll let's not forget the hot mouth attached to a certain limb. Sighing I closed my eyes and let my head fall back on the pillow. They had very talented mouth and if I wasn't so distracted with something else I would have enjoyed it a lot more but Wyatt's face kept popping up. Those damn bluish grey eyes made things inside me happen that I didn't like all that much. He made me look at things in a different light and feel things I never thought I could feel. It scared the crap out of me so maybe that was why I was avoiding him.

After the time at the beach I realized how much Wyatt was affecting me. When I first met Wyatt I thought he would be a silly fling where we would take pleasure in each other then move on but I'm noticing it's getting harder to just drop him like I thought I would in the beginning. He was slowly seeping into my blood where it was become like an addiction just to see him, to be around him.

The blankets ruffled bringing me back to the now and I watch as dark brown hair made an appearance, along with bright green eyes. His face was flushed as he took in a deep breath and lay his body on mine, resting his chin on my chest.

"What's wrong Zane" he sighed. I shook my head rubbing my hands roughly over my face.

"It's Wyatt" I whispered.

"Again" he asked surprised. I glared down at him.

"Yes again, no matter how much I try to stop thinking about him he just sneaks back in." I rumbled in irritation.

"If I didn't know any better I'd say you're in love with this guy" he chuckled kissing my chest. I frowned staring up at the ceiling in silence.

That couldn't be it... could it?

Love, I didn't even know what that meant. My pause gave him the wrong idea,

"You are, aren't you" he exclaimed jumping up to sit on my lap. "Holy shit!" I could feel the excitement coming off him in waves.

"Shut up Channing" I groaned at the volume of his voice so early in the morning. "I don't fall in love, I f*ck and leave." I growled but all he did was laugh.

"Your so screwed." He told me with a huge grin.

"Your screwed, in the head now get off." I snapped and pushed him to the side. He landed on his back on the bed laughing his ass off. I snatched the covers off me and pulled my boxers on that were discarded on the floor. My body was tight and my side was sore as I bent down but I ignored it the best I could.

"Oh come on Zane, it's alright if you're in love. I think it's about time actually." He said rolling on his stomach and resting his head in his hands to stare at me as I moved around the room.

"Yeah well I think I's about damn time you leave." I grumbled.

"I want to meet this remarkable guy who has made the infamous Zane Daniels to think about settling down."

"God you make it sound like a b grade movie" I said throwing his clothes at him.

"It does sound like one huh" he shrugged on his shirt and pants.

"And you've met him before so no need for it anyway."

"No, I've seen him once at a diner on Halloween and didn't share a single word so that's not doesn't count as meeting him." he commented.

"Well you 'seen' him and that's all you get, now get out" I barked opening the door for him. Channing came up to me and pinched my cheeks.

"You're a goner Zane" he cooed and I pushed him out of my room.