NINE

NINE

"Where have you been!?" Archie said, slamming into me to pull me into the room. "I've been panicking ever since you left. What if you got hurt? What if that girl came back to get you again? What if–"

Lucas grabbed him and kissed him. I guess Lucas is gay too.

Moving around the kissing couple, I moved into the room to see Taylor and Ryan rolling their eyes at Archie and Lucas. Zane followed and sat on the edge of my bed as Taylor was on the floor in the middle of the two beds and Ryan was sat where my pillows were. Climbing onto the bed, I sat between Ryan and Zane.

"That wasn't fair," I heard Archie pout.

Rolling my eyes I turned the television on and chose a movie channel. Two minutes later, Archie was back on his rant. At least I know to call Lucas when I don't want to listen to him for a couple of minutes.

"Next time I swear I'm going to cuff you to me so that you can't leave without telling me." Archie crawled up onto my bed and sat between me and Ryan.

"Sorry, Archie." I knew it was better to say sorry now.

However, Zane spoke at the same time. "I asked her to go to the village with me and she agreed. Besides, she couldn't exactly walk into the bathroom while you were showering to tell you, now, could she?"

"No," Archie responded, going slightly red, his ears twisted a little. "But a note would have been nice."

We all looked around the room.

"I don't see any paper." Ryan.

"Or a pen." Taylor.

"I told Lucas." Zane. "Now, everyone out, Val's tired."

I raised a brow at that statement.

"You heal faster when you sleep."

Immediately Archie was off the bed, shuffling everyone else off and out the room, turning the television off and pushing me into the bathroom to get changed. When I looked at myself in the mirror, I was surprised. I looked amused, happy.

Vote? Comment? Thanks!