His feelings part 1 (edited)

Edited.

Jeff the killer;

(M/n) was in his last lesson, half listening to miss Jackson ranting on in the front by the board, as he doodled on his worksheet, he sighed as he looked out the window, waiting for the school bell to ring, letting all students know that they were free to get out of the gates of hell for the weekend until Monday came around again.

When it finally rung he stood up and quickly shoved his things into his bag and walked out of the classroom letting out a breath as he walked down the maze-like hallway out the schools front gates.

He started thinking about Jeff, it had been a few weeks since they met and they were getting along strangely good.

Speaking of the devil, and he shall appear, he started walking to the outline of the woods, having to go through them to get home, and he saw that white hoodie standing out from the greens of the woods.

He walked to the killer and greeted him in slight irritation, he didn't want any curious people from his school to see Jeff, since Jeff is pretty wanted by the police, since y'know..murder is kind of illegal.

  "Why are you here? What if people see you?!" He said In a hushed voice as he grabbed Jeff's arm and dragged him out of the sight of the school.

"Calm down, if anyone saw me I would just kill them." Jeff answered in a casual voice with a slight chuckle slipping at the end of the sentence.

(M/n) sighed "Let's just go, I need to get home."

"So what happened in school eh? Anything interesting?" Jeff asked though he was uninterested in the topic of school he found it amusing watching (m/n) ramble on.

Like he predicted (m/n) started going off about something about the teachers? Jeff didn't know, he was busy trying to figure out his feelings for the boy walking beside him.

He's not scared of me, he's not scared to voice his opinion around me, even if I don't agree, And as much as i like being superior...it's nice being talked to like a normal being, and god his eyes, those sharp eyes, everything about him is ethereal...i think I'm in love with him, yeah...I'm so fucking pathetic.

BEN drowned;

BEN was bored, he was waiting for  (M/n)  to come home from school, so that they could play video games.

It had been a few weeks since they met and they were hanging out regularly and getting along perfectly, but as the weeks went on, BEN was starting to feel...weird around (M/n).

The door to (M/n) room opened and in came (M/n), with a rare smile adorning his lips, BEN was confused about what could have caused the (c/h) male to smile, since he was mostly emotionless, at least on the outside.

BEN finally noticed the about 20 packs of sweets in his arms, of course it was sweets, BEN had over the weeks learned about (M/n)'s obsession with candy and sweets, he was surprised (M/n) didn't gain weight or had diabetes at this point.

(M/n) sat himself down on the ground and put all the candy between him and BEN.

"Hey BEN, what game do you wanna play?" (M/n) said while beaming at BEN, making his heart beat uncontrollable in his chest.

"U-um, you choose heh" stupid fucking stuttering.

(M/n) looked suspicious since BEN seemed to be cocky person in general, with a bit of a god complex put into that, and stuttering was very out of character for him.