You meet again part 1 (edited)

(Edited)
Jeff the killer:

After the incident with the killer, (m/n) was irritated, the fact that someone tried to straight up murder him in his sleep kinda pissed him off.

He had just got home from school and he was tired, for (m/n), irritated and tired does not mix well, so when he came home he sat by his desk, slumping in his rolling chair and stared into space as he thought about life.

He was suddenly startled out of his thoughts by a noise that seemed to come from the window, he turned around in his rolling chair, he almost fell off his chair in surprise though, when he was met with the sight of the murderer he had met not so long ago.

"what the hell!" he almost screamed, he wasn't concerned about his parents though, they were both still at work, but it was both bad and good, the bad is that if this man decides to attack him he can't call for help, but the good news is that his parents wouldn't be hurt.

"Hello" a raspy voice brings (m/n) out of his thoughts, he looked up and his eyes meet blue eyes.

"What the hell do you want?" (m/n) exclaimed, with a tone of anger, I mean a guy who tried to kill him was casually in his room, though his pride wouldn't allow him to admit it, he was scared. He decided not to acknowledge the fact that this man could probably tell that he was.

"I don't know, I got bored" he said sitting on (m/n) bed playing with his knife. He'd burn those sheets later.

"...bored! You got bored and decided to hang out at a strangers house, a stranger that you earlier tried to fucking kill, the hell!?" (m/n) said, infuriation basically dripping through his words. He was in awe of the stupidity.

" yeah pretty much..." realisation hit Jeff, why was he here? Was it because (m/n) was the only person to survive his attempted murder? or was it because this random boy for some reason made him intrigued? He pondered the stupidity of that, being intrigued by a human? BEN would make fun of him for the next century.

(m/n) sighed, already done with life and decided to just go with it and if he died, he would haunt this asshole.

He took out his homework and started working on it, but glancing at Jeff saying "well if you're gonna kill me, you might as well know my name, it's (m/n)"

"Not planning on killing you..yet. And uh, mine's jeff" jeff said lowly in response, a uncertainty in his voice.

The day slowly dragged on with (m/n) working on his homework, small conversations sparking up here and there, and in between while they sat in comfortable silence. Well as comfortable as it could get.

BEN drowned:

After the appearance of the elf looking boy, (m/n) continued living his life, the fact that someone had come through his DS didn't really affect him, as much as he thought it would.

(m/n) had just come home from the store, his mother wanted him to buy some groceries, so when he got home he was still full of energy, deciding the best way to drain the energy was to play videos games.

He sat himself down on his floor, blanket wrapped around him as he played on his Xbox.

When he had played for a while, the screen started to glitch, he raised an eyebrow, and narrowed his eyes.

Though when he saw that elf looking dude, he rolled his eyes, got up and walked out of the room.

"Ha, running away from me aren't you" BEN said cockily, proud that he scared the mortal, after failing doing so the other day.

But his cocky smirk was wiped off his face when the mortal walked into the room with his hands filled with candy.

He sat himself on the ground again and slowly started to open a lollipop, BEN was confused, what the hell was wrong with this guy?

"Why aren't you scared of me, I'm going to kill you! What am I doing wrong? You made me angry and you're going to pay, I'm gonna strangle yo-" BENs angry rant was interrupted by the unaffected voice of (m/n).

"How about instead of trying to kill me, we play video games?"  BEN was feeling multiple emotions, but instead of killing off the mortal like he probably should, he sat himself on the ground and grabbed the extra controller that (m/n) held up to him.

BEN was still wary of the strange human, but as the night went on, they slowly but surely became more comfortable with eachother, and had a nice night playing video games.

----------------------------------------------------------------

💰