Please Help Her❤️

Hi I'm potato-nim🥔! I'm currently racking my brains hard to try to think up the plot for the next chapter of my "Little Yoongi" book 😆. This chapter is to find a way to help one of my favourite authors here on Wattpad, minsugaforever . I may have mentioned her many times before😅. Please read her latest chapter (author's note) on her "Yoongi Little Space" book. I've come to know that she is in a very tight spot now, and I feel really bad because I can't donate to her since I'm far too young to do so, but I really hope any of my lovely ones here can lend a helping hand to her somehow, even by just leaving a comment on her book to encourage her. When you see authors here on Wattpad, you might think they are people from well-doing families but she isn't. She is homeless, in a single-parent family with an ill Father and a Sister who is the sole breadwinner of their family, taking on many jobs at once to provide for them. She herself cannot work, as she's only reached 15. By just a little donation, she will be able to get a whole meal with her family, or even get her to school. Her family is living at her father's workplace, and they are living with fear that any day could be when that get kicked out as they haven't been able to get enough money to pay the rent. Please, help her somehow, by just donating or encouraging if you can't. She's got a really good flair for writing, and I hope she can get the help she needs and deserves. Please.
(Oh and hello new readers of this book!😆)