-Painful backstory-

I had a happy family.We were just like any other family, happy with what we had, always spending time together.I was happy...until that fateful day. They were killed in a car crash.It was a rainy day...and the car skidded off a slope,killing everyone....everyone I had loved...leaving me...all alone.I remember the day I was taken to the orphanage,everyone stared at me...some eyes filled with pity. Everything in my world crumbled down...and there wasn't a single reason for me to live. I tried countless times to end my very own life, yet was always "saved" by the caretakers. They saw me as a nuisance...but I didn't care. They weren't human, they were devils. They treated the orphans like slaves, and when we don't do what we were told to, we don't get to eat and were beaten up. I put up with all of that...for freaking 4 years. Until...I met...him. He was an orphan since his parents died in a fire,they died trying to save him. He blamed his parents' death on himself,and was depressed,till I spoke to him and told him about my own tragic story. We found that we had lots in common, and became friends. He was always there by my side when I needed him. One day, we couldn't take anymore of the caretakers' torturing and plotted to escape. But, they caught us while we were trying to run away from that awful place, and chased us. We ran in separate directions in order to escape from them, exchanging final glances at each other. I managed to run away, and searched for him for days,weeks. I never found him,I thought to myself "He's gone,my one and only Friend is gone." I was depressed, sleeping on the streets for two whole months, barely managing to get enough food by stealing people's money. Until...these people came. Tell you what, they literally kidnapped me. They just popped out of nowhere while I was sleeping at night in a dark alley, and carried me off. I,of course, was shocked and asked them several questions, but they just ignored them and said that they had been observing me for several weeks, and thought I would be a great fit to their team. I had refused at first, but after they offered me a place to live, clothes and food, I agreed,well I've been living on the dirty streets for months and I couldn't handle it anymore so you can't blame me. Sure it was uncomfortable at first to live with them and killing people, I cried many times due to the guilt. But, I soon got used to it, and no longer felt remorse, even starting to like the feeling of killing people. And there you have it...killer Y/N was born! Ta-da!!!

Yeah...uh...back to the story then!