-The Birth Of The Killer Bunny-

"I....how could you not tell me about it earlier!?!" "Huh..?"I stared at him, puzzled. "Well...you see..." he looked down at his feet and gulped nervously. "Well...since young I've sorta have this fetish about knives, blood and...thoughts about killing people, it's like I was destined to be a killer of some sort. It got stronger when my family was gone...but when I met you, I thought you would be scared of me if I told you about it. And you were so afraid and depressed at that time I wanted to protect you, to just be with you." We stared at each other awkwardly for a while before I chuckled and said "What's with the cliche talk?" He looked at me sheepishly and gave his cute bunny smile. Suddenly, an idea popped in my head and I grabbed his hand, running home. "Wait where are you taking me?" He asked as he trailed along behind me. "Just follow me!" I yelled excitedly and he did so obediently. I burst through the door and heard Jin stomping from the kitchen. He stepped into the living room and scolded, "How many times do I have to tell you to not open the door so roughly! You will break..." he froze when he saw Jungkook. Just then, Hobi hopped in and screamed in his high-pitched voice "Ahhhhh!!! Y/N brought a guy home!!!" "Quiet before I..." Namjoon cut me off and looked at Jungkook saying, "Let me tell you now, this girl is a terrible choice, you should..." The others joined in and soon, ABSOLUTE CHAOS. Thankfully, Eomma Jin successfully silenced them and asked "Y/N, who is this?" I sighed and said, "This is Jungkook. I would like for him to join our assassination team." Everyone looked at me with wide eyes, Namjoon calmly asked why. "He's got a fetish for killing, I think he's a perfect fit for the team. I'm sure he's destined to be an assassin ." Namjoon raised an eyebrow and looked at Jungkook. "Are you sure you can do it?" "Uh...yes! I can! Please let me!" Jungkook exclaimed. The guys glanced at one another before nodding in agreement, "Let's let him try." Months later, Jungkook was officially part of our team and he's earned himself a name in public "The Killer Bunny". He was a lot more stealthy and quick with his killings, it's really like he was born to be an assassin. Why "Killer Bunny"? Months back when he had been choosing an outfit and weapon, he had chosen a black suit, a pair of black gloves and shoes and a gun. Yet he had decided to pair them with a bunny mask, which made him even more mysterious and intimidating as a killer, and he's  now famous all over the world. We still get along normally with life, though he always seemed to be wanting to tell me something important but always said "Now's not the right time." I Guess that's the birth of...

                      "The Killer Bunny"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:
Thank you so much for reading this story! I want to thank all my lovely ones for reading this!❤️❤️❤️ I'm sorry if you are disappointed with the story's ending or part of the plot. This story has come to an end. I may be writing a new book on "Littles" but I need to think up the ideas first, this is shameless self-promo I know, but please do support it when it comes out! Once again, thank you for all your support on this book!