-Time to tell him everything-

"Y/N!" I gulped and quickly ran off to avoid getting caught, dodging by several students in the hall way. I've been avoiding Jungkook for about a week or two now, and let me tell you, with his intense stares and lightning speed at running, it's getting hard to even focus in class. I Guess that's why I'm failing Biology. I can't take this s anymore! But at the thought of him telling me about how much he hates me for what I did, I'll just keep up with this for the rest of the school year I Guess. He's been chasing me for an hour after school now and I can't even get out of the school gate to go home! Oh Shucks Jin's SO gonna kill me for being late. Boi, those this bunny ever get tired? I ran inside the janitor's closet and shuttled it tight, peering out, and there he was. What sixth sense is that? He can smell me? I slammed and locked the door, and he started pounding on it. And believe it or not, he broke the door handle and it opened straight up for him. I'm beginning to wonder if he's Namjoon's hidden child or what. He pulled me out of the room and dragged me to the backyard of the school. "So... tell me about it." "...about what?" "What happened that night pabo! You killed someone!" "Oh...so I did." I heaved a sigh and looked down at my feet, "I know you will hate me for this, but I'll tell you... I'm an assassin." He stared blankly before sheepishly asking "Uh...what's an assassin?" I face palmed "Right...you failed your English again didn't you?" He nodded I sighed again " I'm an assassin, meaning I kill people as a career, I get money for doing so." "Why... would you do all this?" "Hu...look, the people who took me in are a group of assassins and I work with them, in return for their kindness of caring for me. I didn't like it at first also, but now I've gotten used to it." He nodded and began "I...

His opinion's in the next chapter which will come sooner or later😅
Idk, should I end it badly, or give the usual good ending?
I'm also sorry for updating so late😔
I'm so excited for their new comeback😆😆😆