Finally Found Chapter 17

ok, sorry for the wait again.

NOT EDITED!!!!!

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 16 Coming to.

ESRA'S POV

I was sat at my desk, smiling, and listening to the sound of Scarlett's laughter mixed with my sisters and my best friends. I couldn't help but think of what a beautiful sound it was and how it made my heart clench to hear it. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. I was so angry and frustrated at the way that my men had been treating her. I would absolutely not stand for it. Luther had been with me for so many years it was almost hard to remember a time when he hadn't been with me. I understood that he hated having to rely on a human in order to live, but that did not give him the right to be disrespectful to my mate, or to disobey my direct orders. I was lost in thought when I looked up realising Harlan was standing in the doorway.

"Come in." I told him.

"How do you want to deal with all of this?" he asked me. He was always a quiet man, but even he seemed to be bothered by this mornings events.

"To be honest, I don't know." I sighed again. "I will not stand for this though. If it were anyone else they would have already paid with their life. I also need to figure out what went wrong with Rodrick and Tori. When they realised they were mates I thought I had always sensed it, but this morning I got a completely different vibe. I suppose I should speak to him and see how he feels about everything. Ask him if it feels right of if something is off with him also. I just have something niggling in the back of my mind that is telling me to dive further into it. I also need to speak with Luther before I make any decisions. Do you know where they were headed?" I asked him, while pulling information up on my laptop. I really needed to get busy on my big surprise for my princess.

"They were going to head into one of the bigger nearby towns, Rod figured you would want to speak to them before you sent them too far away." Harlan told me.

"Get them back. I want to speak to Rodrick first. Tell him to leave Tori there. I am still too angry to see her face, and I have no ties to her, so really I could care less about what she thinks of anything. That's all for now, but don't go far." I told him sternly. It is about time I get back to my normal behavior with my men.

"Right away Sir." And with that he left to go about his tasks.

****

Three hours later and I put my paperwork away, knowing that Luther and Rodrick had arrived. I wanted to deal with this as swiftly as possible, and they sure did take their sweet time about getting their asses back here. And frankly it pissed me off even more. Oh how quickly people forget the ruthless side of someone when you haven't shown it to them in a while. They entered my office quietly with their eyes cast at the floor. Well, isn't this much better now.

"Rodrick come in and close the door behind you. Luther...have a seat somewhere. I will deal with you when I am done with Rodrick." I said stiffly. "Wait. Before we get to our business I would like to know just what in the hell took you so long to get back here. I know for a fact that you were not so far away as to take that long."

"I'm sorry, Esra. There was a problem with Tori. She was" I cut Rodrick off with a warning growl.

"Are you telling me that her minor problems are more important than you getting your asses back here as I told you to?"

"No Sir. It won't happen again." Luther stated.

"Your God damned right it won't!" I yelled loudly. I was slightly enjoying watching them squirm.