Chapter 5

I want to thank Hooha84 for giving me the courage to write this store, I hope I can do you justice, also, thank you for my cover, it rocks!  Thanks to everyone who is still reading at this point.  I hope you like the new chapter!  It is late, and I have an early morning tomorrow, and a very long day, so this is not spell checked.  I am quite sure there are errors and I'm sorry.  I'm just too tired to go back and correct them right now.  I tried to make this a long chapter in case I can post for a couple of days.  Hope this satisfies all of you.

Chapter 5              freaking out

     My legs give way and I am on the floor, sobbing again.  I can't stop.  My tears are blinding me and I have become hysterical.

     I fell someone lifting me from the ground and cradle me in their arms.  I look up into Ezra's concerned eyes and he blurrs us to another bedroom.  I do not think I will ever get used to how quickly they blurr from one place to another.  He gently lays me on the bed and murmurs for me to get some rest.

    "Ezra?  Who's room am I in?  Are you really going to keep me here against me will?  Is Luther going to hurt me?  He scares me.  Please, please just let me go home Ezra.  I swear I won't tell a soul what happened.  I don't think anyone would believe me if I did tell someone, they would just think I'm crazy."

     "You are in my bedroom. You will stay here until I can get the wall repaired in your room. Scarlett, get some rest. I have a feeling you are going to need it.  You have a lot do now deal with and you need your strength."

     This sends me into more hysterics, I sob uncontrolably until I drift into a fitfull sleep, dreaming of death and monsters, and pain.

*2 days later*

     I wake feeling drained, remembering all that happened.  I wonder how long I have been sleeping.  How will I ever get out of here?  If Ezra can hear my thoughts then surely I won't have the advantage of sneaking away on a secret plan.  Why is this happening to me?  I don't even know where I am.  What are my parents and my brother thinking?  What about my friends?  Is everyone looking for me?  I have so many questions that I don't have answers to.

     I feel really hungry, and like I need to shower.  I realize I don't have clothes here or anything that belongs to me.  The thought brings tears to the surface.  I blink them away.  I will be strong, and I will find a way out of this place.  I try the door, locked.  Of couse it is, they aren't just going to let you walk out of here, I thought they told you that? I thought to myself.  As I fight back another round of tears Rodrick walks thru the door. "Hey there beautiful. It's about time you woke up.  You have been asleep for 2 days.  I was beginning to worry.  Ezra sent me to see what you wanted to eat and ask what type of clothing you want to wear?  I will show you where you can clean up, and while you do I will have some food made for you."

     "WHAT I WANT IS TO GO HOME!"I screamed at him, while i thought about the fact that I had slept so long.  "I want my own clothes, and  I want my family."  I can feel the sting in my eyes, but I refuse to cry.  I will not show weakness to them.