Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Rodrick's Soul Mate

(Scarlett's POV)

I made my way to the shower slowly, I could still fell the effects of him drinking from me slightly. My mind was going a bit crazy, I couldn't believe I had just givin in to him. We had some serious talking to do today. Being physical with him was one thing, any thing more than that, well I just wasn't sure. I wasn't sure if I was capable of loving anyone. Remebering how much I missed my family now, if I did consider going further into this relationship with Esra, what would that mean for my family? I know that right now they thought I was traveling the world, but what would happen after that year was up? This is all just moving too fast for me. I sighed, stepping into the hot shower, hoping the water would wash away all of this doubt and trouble in my mind.

As I relaxed under the beating water a velvet voice filled my head 'Take your time, I need to have a talk with someone for a minute. I will be up shortly, I promise.'

'You don't have to spend the day with me Esra' I said to him in my mind. 'In fact, the more I think about it, maybe it is just better if you dont. Maybe I should be alone for awhile'

'Not happening, my love. We have some things to talk about, and the sooner the better. I want you to be happy, but today is something we need. You need to hear about my life and who I am, and then maybe you can be more comfortable with me. I will take care of this matter as quickly as I can, then I will be there. No arguing about it.'

I sighed, wondering what he needed to deal with. Who did he need to talk to? Tori? At the thought of him in the same room with her my stomach tightened. She was beautiful. She may be a bitch, but I could never be her. She is trying to steal my soul mate, and it pissed me off! She knew he was mine! The idea that it made me angry just made me irritated at myself. She should not affect me this way. I felt so confused. I mean what do I care? Of course he would leave my bed and go to see her. Fury rose within me at the thought of him in the same room with her. I warned him last night. I will kill her, and he can die for all I care if he thinks he can do this to me!

'Scarlett! Stop this right now. You warned me last night, and I got the message loud and clear. I don't ever want you thinking she can hold a candle to you. Yes she is what most men would think is beautiful, but she could never be you, not the other way around. And if you ever think I would leave your bed and run to her, then perhaps I need to show you again just how I feel about you. I thought I had been clear.' he sighed in my mind. ' I have to go speak to Rodrick, I will explain everything when I come back up. I love you. Only you. Now enjoy your shower, and climb back into bed. I will be there sooner than you think.'

And with that he left my mind. Ok, I thought, I just need to calm down and focus on relaxing right now. I said I needed an emotional break, and all I was doing was working myself up. I decided to turn the shower off and fill the tub. I would take a nice long soak, and shut off my thoughts. He could answer my questions when he returned.

(Esra's POV)

Our connection had grown since she had given herself to me. Now besides hearing her thoughts, and the mind link, I could feel everthing she felt. Her anger at me almost smothered me while I was making her breakfast. I shook my head at the thoughts that she has. She really doesn't trust me with anything but her body. I needed to change that, but now that I had her settled down, I needed to find Rodrick. I left the kitchen as I felt Scarlett relax and clear her mind.