Vampire Hunters and Roleplaying

"Sitting in this room playing Russian Roulette, Finger on the trigger my dear Juliet!" - Escape The Fate.

"This is the unholiest abandoned veterinary hospital I've ever seen." Doug's voice echoed from the tv. The four of you; You, Rory, Ethan, and Benny, were watching your favorite monster hunter on the tv like you did every day a new episode was scheduled for release. There wasn't enough room for all of you on the couch so you let the boys have it and sat on the floor in front of Benny, using his legs as a backrest. Rory was munching on chips, extremely loud.

"Rory!" Ethan hissed loudly. You would have expected Benny to be the first one to complain as Ethan was usually the more patient one. "Vampires don't even need food!"

"You know I'm a stress eater," Rory whined. You gently patted his leg in an attempt to comfort him.

"At least he's eating the chips and not us." You told Ethan. Benny shook his head and turned his attention back to the tv.

"Scare Finder Rul Number Eight: Don't be afraid of scares." You reached your hand up and stole some of Rory's chips. Benny placed his hands on your shoulders so that he could lean closer to the tv.

"Doug's fearless. He's a machine designed to, like, delete fear from itself." Benny concluded and looked to Ethan and Rory for confirmation. They nodded and snapped their heads back to the tv.

"Hey everybody! We're live outside the door of this year's 'Day with Doug' winner." You sat up straighter. "This superfan gets to hang with me and go on a scare find in his own town!"

'That door kinda looks like...' You looked over at Ethan to see if he recognized anything. He was intently fixated on the screen. You relaxed against Benny's legs again, if Ethan didn't recognize anything, you were probably imagining it due to your excitement. Ethan's doorbell rang at the exact same time as Doug rang the doorbell on the tv screen.

"Oh, come one! Who would bother us now?" Ethan complained as the doorbell rang two more times. You smiled widely. Ethan got up to answer the door.

"That kid must have a crazy luck bonus- like, a plus-six!" Rory exclaimed sadly hugging his potato chips.

"I automatically hate this jerk," Benny spoke passively aggressively. "He should be me and he isn't." You leaned back and stared up into Benny's green eyes.

"I wouldn't be so sure." He stared back in confusion until he looked back at the screen.

"Hey, big man! Name's Doug Falconhawk." The tv screen showed a picture of a flabergasted Ethan.

"Ethan, you'll never believe who won the contest!" Benny almost screeched while Rory remained silent.

"Are you Ethan?" Doug asked him.

"Hi..." Ethan trailed off lamely. You smacked your forehead and scrambled off the floor. You grabbed Benny's and Rory's hands and pulled them up with you.

"Let's go save our friend." You all walked over to Ethan.

"Awesome, Ethan!" You patted him on the back and the others quickly followed suit.

"Looks like we have multiple winners!" Doug chimed and immediately, everyone cheered.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

The three boys were in a daze. Seriously, you'd think that their favorite celebrity crush just walked by. Wait..... Nevermind. You let out a giggle at how alike Ethan and Benny were. They were both holding their left arms with their right hands and staring at Doug with the same expression.