CHAPTER FIVE -LIVING THE DREAM

• Dedicated to Suzanne Spooks Hitchinson

After being packed and ready to leave the hotel the guys climbed aboard the busand headed to the next leg of the tour the drive was quite pleasant the only ones awake on the bus was Matt , Zacky and Jimmy the girls were in their bunks fast asleep ,Johnny and Brian where both flat out  in the spare bunk drunk out their minds Zacky and Jimmy had took it upon themselves to draw on their faces Brian had a black eye and wound marks and '' twat '' written on his forehead, Johnny had some of Kias make up all over him and '' wanker '' on his forehead they then carefully and gently moved Johnny over and placed his head on Brians chest and put his arms over and then they moved Brians arms to make it look as though he was hugging Johnny back they then grabbed a pen and paper and wrote the cutest ever couple and took photos which they then posted onto twitter and facebook.

Matt went walking over to see what they were laughing about and shook his head '' they are going  to kill you in the morning'' which made Jimmy laugh even more  '' Fancy another can before heading to bed Shadows?''  Jimmy asked him, Matt nodded and they headed back down the bus and sat down they had a few games of cards since Zacky had headed to bed , they sat talking amongst themselves when Jimmy looked at Matt '' hey Isn't it near Newcastle where Riot and Flame are from ?"Matt looked at him '' yeah I think so if I remember right how bro?'' Jimmy sat quiet a while '' wouldn't it be awesome if we saw them agin I miss our banter with them over skype I mean even Riot stopped video calling and texting same time as Flame and its been bugging me why they did I thought we were all friends '' he replied to Matt , ''yeah bro I miss it too Flame was a laugh I miss our convos we had late at night I mean even Riot would ring or text after Flame had just to see how we were even though she spoke to you I dont Know what happened for contact to stop and it would definatelybe good to see them again'' with that they both fell silent as if contemplating on what they said ,Jimmy got up bro hugged Matt and headed to bed ,Matt on the other hand headed down to see Jason Berry who had pulled the short straw to drive the guys bus , ''Hey man you should stop for a bit get some fresh air and caffiene and stretch your legs Im sure even though the guys and girls are asleep Im sure they would be greatful as well to get their legs stretched '' Matt said to Jason as he sat next to him '' Hey man yeah i think I will Im sure Matt B said theres a service station with a cafe or mcdonalds near it'' Jason replied back '' I'll text him '' Matt said getting out his phone a few minutes passed and Matt B replied back'' yeah he says its called woodhol services and there a maccy d there '' Matt said to him ''nice one, i'll stop there for an hour or longer we dont have to be in Newcastle until 3pm so got plenty time '' he said smiling.

For a while things were quiet '' so what were you and Jimmy talking about just before he headed to bed '' Jason questioned , Matt looked at him '' oh just on about the two chicks Flame and Riot and how it would be good to see them again after losing contact with them'' Jason nodded '' yeah be great to catch up with them well we are in Newcastle for a few nights well four to be exact so maybe you can look them up and hang for a bit anyways what did you think of London ?'' .

''Oh man it was amazing the crowd was ecstatic ive never felt energy radiating as much as it was last night felt like we were swimming in it I mean the fans they seemed to appreciate the music I dont know if it was because we were in an arena compared to the schools and bars we are used to I hope Newcastle has the same energy  and as for London as a place it was rather interesting I mean the hotel I wasn't keen on too many snobs but the tower of London was amazing all the history around it and in it'' Matt said back with a huge grin '' Yeah the energy was great bro we couldn't believe it the merch for that night was all sold out man so you must be big over here , heres hoping huh'' Matt nodded in agreement, they sat talking a bit longer when the turn off for the service station was coming up , Matt left Jason and headed to the back of the bus '' ALRIGHT MOTHER FUCKERS WAKEY WAKEY RISE AND SHINE FOOD WILL BE READY IN 2 MINUTES IF NO ONE UP THEN KISS IT GOODBYE'' he shouted rather pleased with himself the girls were the first out closely followed by Jimmy ,Zacky ,Brian and Johnny '' wheres this food then Matt ?'' Jimmy asked '' outside and up the ramp guys and girls well come on what you waiting for ?'' matt asked them all '' come on its 2 am bro '',   ''Yeah and Jason needed a break from driving so come on off this bus and get the cobwebs blown off yas'' They all headed off the bus and upto the mcdonalds where they met with the Berry brothers and Larry and headed in they all ordered their food and went back outside and ate had a good gossip about the show in London and a few cigarettes before boarding the bus and getting settled in the relevent bunks nobody had mentioned about the makeup Johnny was wearing or the drawings on Brians face too Matts relief as he couldnt be bothered to deal with fisty cuffs tonight.

It was 7 am when they reached Newcastle Jason parked up and headed to the spare bunk and bedded down for a few hours they couldnt check into the hotel  until ten that morning.

Everyone woke up at ten thirty they had a coffee or tea or whatever else they wantedand then all hell broke loose Brian went mad Johnny nearly had a fit and after plenty of shouting  they all decided to head to the hotel to check in much to their suprise they had been double booked Larry was going off on one with the receptionist about lack of communication and fact that she was an overbearing woman who ddnt have a clue what she was talking about. After they were sorted and Larry apologised they were giving different rooms which the receptionist never got a chance to explain they headed up and put their bags in and decided to have a look around they followed the trial for the castlekeep they had a look in then went along the quayside and climbed the stairs Bessie Surtees and her lover escaped up. they decided that they were going to have a drink at the long bar later that night and headed back to the hotel to settle in .

Matt was checking his emails and face book when he had a friend request pop up he was intrigued as he never recognised the name so he accepted it Jimmy came baging through the door of his room jumping around like a maniac '' Matt its them Its them they have finally contacted us again ''

" what who ?'' his question was soon answered when he recieved a private message:

''hey Matt it's Flame how the hell are you ?, long time no-speak huh well I see your dreams finally came true and the bands made it :D just thought i'd really see if its you knowing my luck it will be some random person pretending to be you hope not as ive missed talking to you x"

Matt soon replied '' hey nope its me the one and only m shadows how are you hun yeah what happened to the staying in contact one minute we were constantly talking then next boom you vanished ??? xx''

a few minutes past before he heard a bing on the laptop he opened the message and read it 

'' someone called Alesha messaged myself and Riot stating we were not to contact yas anymore as you were sick of us talking to you all and that she was your wife so Riot and myself thought it would be best to stop contact''

Matt shook his head when he read this he knew Alesha must have had something to do with it but at the time he thought it was because Flame and Riot no longer wnated to talk to them now he knew the truth they continued talking for a while and agreed to meet up again after Flame added Riot into the conversation so she knew that the guys weren't sick of them the meet up was for the day after so the guys could have time to settle in and rest.